4

Author's note: I LOVE THIS PHOTO WITH A PASSION IT'S SO NICE AND ITS JUST

BBBbbnnzn

*COUGH, COUGH*

MOVING ON!

.....

"SOOO, my friends have kinda been waiting outside... Can I let them in?"

Oh no.

"Ugh. Sure." You responded.

He happily walked to the door but stopped abruptly before opening it.

"You never told me your name! What is it?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, my name is Park Kiomi."

With that he flashed a quick smile at me as he pushed gingerly at the rough wooden door, decorated with collected finger prints throughout the years.

"HEY GUYS YOU CAN COME IN NOW! SHE SEEMS PRETTY CHILL!"

Your eyes widened at what he just said.
"Hey guys, you can come in now"
HEY GUYS. GUYS! Multiple p-

My thoughts came to a screeching halt as my brain registered all the men coming into the room, one after the other. You became tense as you counted out each body in your head.

1..2..3..4...5..6..7?!

THERE'S 7 GUYS TOTAL. IN MY ROOM.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the boys began yelling my name in a sing song voice.

"Kiomi... EARTH TO KIOMI" a boy with an odd boxed smile said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-i didn't mean to zone out." I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it." a handsome boy dressed in a coral pink sweater said. "She was obviously mesmerised by my beauty." he told the 6 other boys, shortly after.

I looked away nervously. Face burning, yet palms icy cold.

"YA HYUNGS! you guys are embarrassing her! Pabos..." Jhope said, cracking up laughing.

His giggles were comforting. It made me feel nice. I knew I could trust him.

"Let me introduce you all. Hyungs, this is Kiomi. Kiomi, these are my Hyungs."

All seven boys waved at me grinning madly.
Except for one, he looked groggy. As though he just woke up.

"This is Jungkook. He's the maknae in our friend group. He's kind of shy, but he likes Overwatch!"
He pointed at a boy showing off his adorable bunny teeth through a smile with piercing hazel eyes.

Super cute.

"He, is Seokjin." he said pointing to the boy in the coral pink sweater, who was now standing besides me.

"But you can call me Jin!" he added.

Also really cute.

"Now, this is Namjoon. He's the one who I was with at the bookstore. "

I nodded in understanding. Wow. Another super cute boy. And he picked me up?

"This is Jimin. He's the Mochi of the group." he pointed at a pink fluffy haired boy with an adorable height.

What's up with all these boys being attractive? I swear.

He," Hoseok pointed at the boy with the box smile, "is Taehyung."

"This is Yoongi. He's the Halapoji of the group."

Oh. So that's the name of the guy who looked like he just woke up.

"He's always sleeping and nagging. He's the definition of grandpa."

Yoongi was now shooting daggers at Hoseoks back for his description of him. If looks could kill.

"I just wanna go back home to my wife." Yoongi whined.

"Wow, you have a wife? You guys are all around each others ages, correct?" I questioned.

They all nodded yes to me.

"We are," Jin piped up, "but this pabo is only talking about his pillow."

I couldn't help but feel uneasy as everyone's expression changed within mere seconds. Their eyes were all glued on Yoongi, waiting for him to explode.

Yoongi lunged at Jin, grasping at his throat.

My eyes widened in shock due to the scene playing before me.
All the boys leapt forward trying to help a desperate Jin trying to pry his fingers from his neck..

"YA, YOONGI! I THINK HE'S HAD ENOUGH FOR NOW" Namjoon's deep voice echoed through the small room as he desperately smacked at his hands.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SAYING THAT IN PUBLIC!" Yoongi scolded Jin.

"NajIIJajKKaiKn" pleaded Jin.

Yoongi sighed.

"Good enough." Yoongi simply said as his now hands fell limp at his sides.

As Jin struggled to catch his breath, I was trying to silence my laughter, not wanting to get caught by Mr. Imma-strangle-you-to-death-if-you-insult-my-wife.

A sickening sensation suddenly ran through my body as the fine hairs on the back of my neck rose.

.....

WOOHOO! This part was a bit better! Now all of BTS has been introduced into the story, and now character development will truly begin with each individual member. Including yourself, cause all that we know so far is that Y/N blushes a ton, is shy, and is definitely clumsy. Until the next update, BYEEEE!
*infinite finger hearts*