"Well thanks for the support I have to get to studying charity protocols. I guess just keep doing what ever you were doing and head out about four today. If everyone could be back here at eight in the morning we can discuss my meeting at four. And I'll assign you all shit to do." I go to my desk and set an alarm for lunch then another for 3:30. I open the binder Sheila gave me and read pages and pages of notes. All too soon my lunch alarm goes off.

"Kelsie the girls and I are going to that new vegan place down the block. You coming?" I stare at Kathy for a second. Vegan eww.

"Um thanks but no. I'll probably just get something from the cafeteria downstairs. I've got lots of stuff to look over." And they all leave I look over at Brandon with a disgusted face. "Ewwwww, really?" He laughs and nods.

"You want me to get you a burger and fries from Sal's?" Yes my favorite place to eat.

"Oh gawd yes. That'd be great here take my card and buy yours with it too. Don't go spending to much on it. I didn't get a raise or anything just more responsibilities." He laughs as he takes my card and heads out the doors. Ten minutes later and Sal himself walks in with my Togo box of food.

"Sal, you didn't have to do that."

"Girl your my best customer. Brandon told me what happened this morning and I thought you could use some cheesecake with that burger." He smiles at me. The girls walk back in as he's talking.

"Sal you take such good care of me. Never letting me skip a meal."

"Course not. Not to many girls like you left in this world. Here's your cheeseburger just how you like it girl. I gotta get back. See you tomorrow." And he's gone. Such a sweetie.

"Is that a cow burger?" Kathy asks.

"Um yes. It's delicious too. I usually get the chicken but their burgers are to die for."

"Well someone had to die for that to be your lunch."

"Yup they sure did. And they are the best tasting animal ever." And she sassily goes to the break room to pout. I make notes after notes of the different kinds of charity events that had potential. And how I would take each one. All to soon my alarm goes off and I head upstairs to the conference room. Saying my goodbyes to my coworkers as I slide past them to the elevator.

"Early I see. Good for you." Mr. Samson says just behind me. I smile.

"I made lots of notes about where this could go. I know Scott likes to 'meet' them first but I like to have options available so they don't have to come back in for a second consultation." His smile is brighter then ever.

"Damn fine job so far. Getting a head of the game is always a good idea. By the way I know you don't really handle the client part which is why I'm here but these guys are from some famous band and we need to act professional."

"Ok. Thanks." We aren't waiting much longer and there is a knock on the door.

"Sir, ma'am. The gentlemen from 5 Seconds of Summer are here." Oh gawd I can't breath. Mr. Samson can tell that threw me.

"Give us a minute Daphne. You ok?" I nod.

"Not really but I'll have to be. Ok let's do this." He laughs at me. And he walks to the door.

"Gentlemen. Please come in and make your selves at home. This lovely young lady is Kelsie. She will be helping you out."

Four Hey's came form the group of men that just walked through the door.

"Hey. Ok, so if y'all will take a seat we can get started."

"Y'all? Your certainly not from around here. Where are you from?" Ashton asks. I take a deep breath.