26 | Our Original Place

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh, I look horrible," she covered her face.

"No, you don't," I laughed.

"I had just woken up," she leaned closer to me to look at the photo of her laying in bed.

"Justin," she moaned softly as she rolled in bed. I turned around from the kitchen area of our loft and saw her reaching over to my side of the bed.

"I'm in the kitchen," I called out as I held a cup of coffee in each of my hands. I walked over to one of our bedside tables and set the coffees down. I glanced over to Natalia who was looking out the window next to our bed. I couldn't help myself but reach into my drawer for my camera.

I began to take pictures of Natalia. She looked beautiful. She was only wearing one of my white t-shirts and Calvin Klein undies. She didn't notice until I stepped on the bed and stood above her.

"What are you doing?" she gasped as she quickly covered her face. She slowly moved two of her fingers for an opened space.

"Taking pictures of my beautiful girlfriend," I smiled.

"I look bad. I just woke up," she whined. 

"No, you look beautiful."

I moved to the front of the bed and waited until the sun perfectly hit her face to take pictures. She sat up and looked at me.

"Can I at least drink some coffee first?"

"Yours is the one on the right," I informed her as I looked through the pictures I took.

"Okay," she sighed contently, "I'm ready for my closeup," she joked.

"Look," I sat down next to her and showed her my camera. "This one's my favorite."

In the picture she was laying on her back looking out the window. The sun was perfectly hitting her face. She looked so calm.

"You really know how to work the camera. Are you sure it's the right one? I wasn't sure which one was a good one, so I just trusted the worker."

"It's perfect."

"It's still my favorite."

"I've grown to kind of love it," she spoke softly.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" I asked her.

"Sure, where to?" 

"Let's go to our original place. I haven't been there in ages," I suggested.

"Neither have I. It's not the same without you there especially the chocolate cake. It doesn't taste as good if you're not there to share it with."

"I drove here. Did you?"

"I took an uber. Nick's using the car," she sighed.

"Then m'lady follow me to the Bieber Express," I led her to my car. "The Bieber Express awaits you," I laughed softly.

"I'm honored," she laughed.