6 | Regret

DOCTOR BIEBER | six.

S.

"Just please call me back or at least answer my texts. I've been busy," his voice sounded raspy as he spoke through the phone. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I listened to the voice mail. "I'm not seeing anyone else, I'm only interested in you," he said.

"That's not what it seemed like," I muttered. I moved the phone from my ear, then exited from the phone app. That voicemail was one of many. I couldn't tell if Justin sounded sincere or not. I want to believe he was, but after he completely blew me off and forgot I existed, I began to slowly just dislike him more and more.

I sound like a bitter ex-girlfriend, but what would've you done if a guy you really like just blew you off? Would you be all happy and filled with joy? Or would you feel hurt and stupid?

If you chose the second option, then join the club. I feel like an idiot because I actually believed I had a chance with Justin. It was too good to be true. I guess I felt as if he was kind of like...my knight in shining armor. When he saved me, it was like a godlike aura surrounded him. It was as if he was meant to save me. At least, that's what I believed...

That all went down the drain now.

My phone buzzed in my hand causing me to look at the top of the screen. I sighed once I saw it was Justin. He's been sending me a bunch of texts, calls, and voicemails. I clicked the notification and read his message. It wasn't like he could see that I read it because I turned off my read receipts.

From: Justin (received 4:32 p.m)

I'm sorry Sienna, please just talk to me.

J.

"I just don't get it why you won't just tell her you're a doctor? You're making it seem as if you're a murderer," Ryan told me as he sat on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"You don't get it," I shook my head as I looked at the text message I just sent. I continued to wait for a reply, but deep down I knew she wasn't going to answer.

"I think I get it perfectly fine. It's just that you're an idiot. Not only are you hurting her feelings, but you're also ruining my sex life. Val won't stop talking about Sienna being down about you. No offense, but when I'm having alone time with my girl, I don't want to hear about you."

"If I tell her that I'm a doctor, she'll only care about the money like the rest of them," I told him truthfully. Every time the woman I'm with finds out I'm a doctor, they just ask me to shower them in gifts. They want me to pay for everything, they want me to give them money all the time.

"You keep saying Sienna is not like the others, so why would it matter? Just tell her already," He groaned.

"Even if I wanted to, she won't even talk to me. I've tried calling her more than a dozen times, but still not call back. I've left about fifty messages, no reply. Nothing will work."

"Have you, I don't know--," He smiled sarcastically. "--tried going to her place?" He looked at me seriously.

"No, but even though it'd be smart to tell her, I don't want to. It'll change things."

"Dude, let it go! Forget about the she devil you were with in the past, Sienna is nothing like that bitch. Just go to Sienna's place and be with her," Ryan said as he got up.

"Like I said, she doesn't even want to see me," I sighed. I rubbed my face in frustration.

"You can do this man," Ryan patted my back. "And frankly, I need you to leave because Val is on her way and you know what that means," He smirks.

"Yeah, I'm leaving," I said then grabbed my keys. "Even if things don't work out, I still won't come back because lord knows what you guys do when I'm gone," I scrunched up my face in disgust.

When I arrived at Sienna's place, I was going to turn back and walk away. I didn't want to risk humiliation.

"Justin?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE | I haven't posted a chapter of this in a while. I just/am about to post a chapter in three different stories. I don't get enough appreciation lmao.