14 | Make Ups and Break Ups

100 comments and votes for the next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | fourteen.

J.

Sienna laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms securely around her. It was mid-day, but I was emotionally exhausted. I was so bothered by my talk with Natalia, I didn't want to do anything more but lay in bed with Sienna.

My hands moved slowly up and down Sienna's back as we laid. I didn't want to talk about today. I wanted to forget today. Sienna put her head up and looked at me. She put her hand through my hair, then kissed me softly.

She stared at me intently in silence. I wanted to know what she was thinking. I looked at her brown doe eyes and gave her a small smile. She was beautiful, there was no denying it.

"I don't like it when you're angry," she spoke softly breaking the silence. She looked at me sadly then got off me. She stayed in bed, but had her back to me. I looked at her weirdly, then put my hands behind my head.

S.

My plan was stupid, really stupid. I don't know what I was thinking. Actually I do know what I was thinking. I was thinking that it would be a nice civil talk, thoughts would be exchanged, and then it would be done with.

But the way that I saw Justin rush out, it means that it sure as hell did not go well. I couldn't help but feel as if it was partially my fault. What happened, happened, so now I need to make Justin feel better.

Usually I'm great with doing things to making people feel better, but now I'm lost. I'm not used to Justin being upset. I don't know what to do.

"Sienna," Justin spoke quietly.

I turned back to Justin and saw him laying upwards with his hands behind his back. He looked as if he was in a deep thought.

"Do you think that I should've forgiven her?" he asked. He kept his eyes on the ceiling. I propped my head up with the palm of my hand and looked at him.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "What even happened if you don't mind me asking?" I asked Justin cautiously.

I laid next to him, staring at him intently as he told the story on what happened. It only made me feel even worse. This wouldn't have happened if I just shut my mouth and just told Natalia to take several seats and realize that what she did was fucked up.

"I'm sorry that I helped her speak to you," I whispered.

"It's okay, baby," he said, "It's not your fault. It's Natalia's. Why did she wait two years to apologize? She had two years. It's not like I changed my number or moved. I've been in the same place for years and now she wants to apologize? What for? She's a little too late."

"Maybe she..." I paused to try to think of a logical reasons as to why Natalia waited this long. "I got nothing," I sighed.

"I don't want to talk about her anymore. It's not worth it," he said then turned away from me.

The next couple of weeks, nearly two months were different to say the least. Yes, months. I didn't really speak to Justin. He kind of drowned himself in his work. We weren't the same for like two months, but it felt like two centuries.

He kind of dismissed me every now and then, but I wasn't mad...at first, now I'm frustrated, annoyed, and upset because he won't speak to me. I just didn't realize that Natalia would have such a toll on him.