Sleepover

School went by like normal and hey guess what. It's Friday! You begged Nathaniel to invite over Alya, Adrien, Marinette, and Nino for a sleepover. He finally agreed after you asked him for the 52nd time that day.

"Fine!" he yelled giving up.

"Yes! Finally! I asked 52 times and now you give in!" you laughed. He sighed and dragged you with him to ask everyone.

"Hey guys," he said shyly and you giggled.

"Hey," they greeted.

"(Y/n) was wondering if you guys wanted to come over for a sleepover?" he asked timidly and you thought he was adorable.

"Sure sounds like fun," Marinette agreed.

"Of course, dude," Nino patted his shoulder.

"I'm in," Alya said excitedly.

You all looked at Adrien. He looked back and gulped.

"Sure I'll come," he agreed and you all cheered.

"Ok! It starts at 7:30," you told them excited. You grabbed Nathaniel's wrist and started running with him back home. You stopped suddenly making Nathaniel crash into you. You both fell on the ground with Nathaniel on top and you on the bottom. His hands were on both sides of your head and his knees were on both sides of your hips. Your hands were on his shoulders with one leg bent a little. You were staring into each others eyes. You (e/c) eyes staring into his turquoise eyes.

"S-Sorry!" he stuttered and you just stared at him. He looked at you and you started to pull him down and go up. Your lips connected. You kissed him. The best thing was he kissed back. You were overjoyed but sadly the moment had to end. You both pulled away for air. He was a blushing mess but so were you.

"I-I'm sor-" you started but Nathaniel silenced you with another kiss.

"Don't be," he smiled and you smiled back.

"I love you, (Y/n)," he told you and you blushed more if possible.

"I love you too, Nath," you told him.

"Look at the two love birds!" Alya squealed along with Marinette. Alya took a picture of the scene. Adrien and Nino walked up and saw it too.

"Nice going Nathaniel!" Adrien cheered. Your faces were dark red. It was really embarrassing. He got up and helped you up.

"Let's just go inside..." he mumbled and walked inside. You all went inside and sat in a circle in the living room. You had pushed the furniture to the sides of the room. The circle went you then Nathaniel then Adrien then Marinette then Alya then Nino and back to you.

"What first?" you asked.

"Karaoke!" Alya choose and everyone looked worried and scared.

"Yes!" you exclaimed and grabbed your phone.

"I'll go first!" you announced and everyone nodded in agreement. You looked through and choose a song.

We're turning into animals (animals, animals)

Out in the jungle I've been hunting like a predator

Searching for someone with a taste to feed a love carnivore