Part 73

The evng hobbled in...rd was still sitting inside hs cabin..

Sanyu had already left for home.,the moment he bursted out on her..

Kunal told hm about her sudden leave..bt he kept mum..

That anger was a sudden rage of hit to hs mind....yes he was angry..very angry...how could she just allowed Aaliya to interfere in their lyf......by inviting her on that very special occasion..

Sanyu was wrong ths tym..bt he was even mre wrong for blurting out those words....which had hardly any meaning..

Those filthy accussions just slipped outta hs tounge..nd he failed to control it..

He sighed closing hs eyes.....thus avoiding those files which were lying for hs signature since d mrng..

Suddenly her figure during their last encounter flashed front of hs eyes...

Hs vulnerable heart recognized her orbs which were brimming with tears..at the tym she left hs cabin..

He opened hs eyes with a jolt..and immediately dialed her no..

The cl ringed bt she didnt picked up..much to hs restlessness..

In no sec.,He dialed her hme no.....to which Anju answered after sme rings..

Hello..Aunty namastey..mai rd bol raha hun...umm sanyukta kahan hai?he asked in a go..as soon as Anju picked up d receiver of d landline..

Arey rd beta kya hua?sanyu toh sogayi hai....kuch kaam tha bolo mai utha deti hun usse..Anju smiled unware of d incident..

Ofcourse sanyu didnt told her mom anythng...

Rd took a long breathe hearing she is in home...

Umm.ni aunty rehne dijiye..mai such baat karlunga sanyukta se..bye..he cut d cl..

And again dialed her no..as he knws she never sleeps ths early....

She didnt picked up..instead her mobile flashed with hs msg..

'pick up d cl..i wanna talk to u'...

He waited for any ans...bt ended with keeping d mob inside hs pocket..

i was wrong..bt she was at fault too..he murmured nd left frm d office..

The night passed lyk ths..

Both were provided a sleepless night.....

Nxt mrng..

Rd reached office in tym..as he had a meeting to attain..

Mre than he was so eager to meet her almst after 24hrs..

No matter wht..the fact was.,hs heart beats every mrng to be with her...

As soon as he stepped inside d conference hall..spotted her sitting beside kunal..nd was discussing over sme file..

Everyone greeted hm thus d meeting started..

He took glances of her nd noticed her puffy eyes result of her cry in d night..

Hs heart ached thnking he made her cry..he hurted her..which he always tried nt to do..

Soon d meeting cmes to an end...bt sanyu didnt even looked at hm once..

She walked out to her cabin after handling kunal all d files..

En d nxt moment rd too cme in there..

Sanyukta listen...before he could cmplete she forwarded hm a letter frm d table..

Sir i need leave for smedays......she mouthed straight nt meeting hs gaze..

No u cant....did u heard that..he greeted hs teeths..

Okay i would prefer to resign then..she lowered her gaze..much to numb hm in shock..

Okay fine..He twisted hs lips signing d leave application.

wspf+]

Second Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें