Part 47

The surrounding seemed to be disappeared...as d two souls were pouring love to each other through that short period of action........They got departed to breathe properly......He moved hs gaze to d road...still standing close to her...Whras she pushed her locks looking at an opposite direction..
Few mins later...He looked at her frm d corner of hs eyes.........she was still looking smewhr else bt her face was gleaming with a little shyness en blush......while cheeks were turned to pinkish...
It was a treat for hm to watch a new site of her.. blushing lyk a typical girl..He supressed hs chuckle..
Uff..ab mai aur khadi ni reh sakti yahan..pair dard kar rahe h mere...she chipped breaking d long term silence btwn them...As it was mre than an hour they were still standing at d car..
R:Chup chap khadi raho....bs ek baar car tak pahunch jaye phr bakbak karna..avi k liye ekdum silent..He mouthed in a stern voice..
She frowned en twisted her lips.
There the ppls who were searching for them..finaly gave up..Soon they vanished frm d area out of tiredness ..
R:lagta hai chale gaye sab.....ab hum jaa sakte hai..chalo..
S:mai nhi jaungi tmhare sath..she glared hm..
R:do u realy want me to pick u up nw till d car..? He crossed hs arms..
S:no....she spat back.
R:then mind u pls walk with me..He hold her hand en started walking to d car..
Pichle janam mai jarur teacher hoga sadu..she murmured twisting her nose..
in sme mins he drove away....En applied d break as d car reached at her home's gate..
Finaly...nw go..Rd took a long breathe while turning to sanyu..Bt found her already sleeping on d seat..
Madam ka energy khatam hogaya..he murmured picking her up to d bed-room...He made her sleep covering a quilt over her en left...
The night passed ..with a bitter incident which got replaced by d sweet treat for hm..
Mrng appeared with a new day en with a bsy schedule as well..
Randhir becme engrossed in attaining meetings....whras sanyu was too bsy in her works..
She wished to call hm..bt dropped d idea thinking he must be bsy..
Soon evng crept in...Thus made hm to sigh in relief ..as it was d tym to meet her...He reached her place in a go.....En crocked hs brow finding her sitting her on d ground.......in btwn a pool of papers..
He cleared hs throat....she looked up..
Ye sb kya hai.....?? Aaj paper khaogi kya? he chuckled..
Office k files hai...,gir gaye...wese bahut ganda joke tha....she twisted her nose en began to pick up d files..
Hmm...kya hua? He too picked up d papers..
kuch nhi..she mumbled in a low voice..
Boldo....tmhare andar ni rehnewala,...He twisted hs lips..
S:pata hai....,office k khadoos ne valentines party rakhi hai...wo v sirf couples entry wale.....huh..ab mai kaise jaungi...she made a crying face..
R:Ohh...ye toh bahut bada problem hogaya...He chipped in a sarcastic tone..
S:aur ni toh kya...kaustu v jayegi yoyo k sath...parth toh wese v banglore gaya h...ab bachi mai.....mujhe v jana hai....she twisted her nose..
Although he shows no interest in those parties..bt when d matters cmes to her....he only wants to see her smile nthng else..
R:Hmm..toh ab...? He raised hs brow..
S:ab kya...mai.....she stopped in middle..turned her face to hm who was arranging d files..
He felt her gaze on hm....en look up..
what..?? He narrowed hs gaze...she blinked her eyes with a smile..
Are u planning sth?? He glared her ..as he sensed sth was cooking in her mind..
Tm bahut handsme ho....u knw high level k smart dikhte ho....she chipped adoring hm..
Makhan khane k liye use karte hai Ms....he crossed hs arms..
S:tmhe makhan wala kuch khana hai? Mai khilaungi na.....lekin tm chalo na mere sath party me ..pls...she made a puppy face..
Noo..he clearly rejected..
Haww..ek dum se mana kyn kar rahe ho..thoda sochne ka tym le sakte ho....she bit her lips..
R:thank u tym dene k liye...avi mai soch k bol raha hun NOO ..k..He rolled hs eyes..
S:dekho mujhe jana hai party mai pls...tm mann ne ka kya loge.....she cupped her waist..
He looked at her..en thought sth..
R:okay..i'll go with u..he sat on d couch..
Yipeeee..she jumped exitedly..
R:ek sec..wait wait..m nt done yet...I'll go with u..bt one condition....He smirked..
what..she gasped...
R:yup..propose me propely to invite for d party...He gave a wide smile..
S:dekho chup chap chalo mere sath samjhe..zyada bhav mat khao..she twisted her nose..
R:invite kar rahi ho ya dhamka rahi ho..?? he raised hs brow..Ye wala rejected....
Sanyu rolled her eyes..Sme mins later..
Sanyu was sitting on her knees..holding a plastic flower in her hand..
Randhir.....tmh e dekh k dil garden garden hojata hai....(she twisted her nose)Tm mere khayalo ki malika...*pause * i mean rajkumar ho.......Tm jab entry maarte ho toh dil me ghantiyan bajte hai.. she twisted her lips yet forced a big smile.. Toh kya tm mere sath valentines party chaloge..?She asked hopefuly.
Rd who was sitting on d couch brust out of laughing..
what?? She frowned He raised hs brow.. I mean kya hua?she asked sweetly..
Nah..ye wala propose v rejected..One mre...he smirked inwardly..
Kya mai tmhara murder kar sakti hun..she glared hm..
Offer limited h madam...jaldi karo warna tmhara party toh gaya samjho..he grinned.
Thus she started thnking another way to convince hm ..She tried sme other ways..bt he rejected her every attempt..
Mujhe ni ata koi propose karna...na hi mujhe party mai jana hai.....jaa rahi hun mai..sanyu chipped stomping her foot on d floor en walked away frm d hall..
He followed her..En found her sitting on d edge of d terrace..blabbering to herself..
Niche aao..he commanded standing near her..
Mai ni aaungi..she frowned..
R:kahan baithi ho pata hai na.,..niche aao avi..He ordered.
Tmhe kya hai..mai ni aarahi,huh..hamesa order deta rehta hai sadu..she murmured..
R:okay..then mai avi jo party mai jane k liye haan bolne aya tha ..wo cancel kardun? He raised hs brow..
S:Jo karna hai karo..mai nhi....She paused..Kya kaha?? Tm chaloge...she widened her orbs..
R:Hmm..nw cme down...
He wrapped hs arm arround her frame...while holding her waist with another one...en made her get off d edge..
Aww..thank u...tm bahut swt ho rannu..she pulled hs cheeks outta happiness..
R:what..rannu?? He glared her..
S:haan..randhir se rannu....sugar coated Mirchi ho tm..she grinned.
R:dnt call me that....i dnt lyk those cheesy names..he made a face..
S:acha thk hai..,..*pause* mai toh yahi bulaungi....RANNU ..she showed her tounge..
En was about to run away..bt he hold her frm waist en swung her in d air...Bahut maza ata hai tmhe...haan....He murmured.While she giggled hard in hs arms..

Second Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें