Graduation Day

After the Graduation, Izuku Promised himself that he'd confess his crush to Ochako. As Ochako was walking home from Graduation, Izuku tapped her on the shoulder, She says "Hey, Deku!" in a cheerful tone. Izuku asks "Can I talk to you, In private??"Izuku covers his face with his arm, Blushing, Ochako tilts her head and says "Sure." They both enter a park near the school, Izuku sits on a bench, Ochako sits next to him and asks "What do you want to talk about?" Izuku opens his mouth and says "....." But Nothing came out, Ochako puts her head on his forhead, making him jump, She asks "Are you sick?!?" Izuku almost yells "NOOoo...." Ochako asks again "What do you want to talk about??" Izuku puts his hand on hers and says "I-II-I L-Love -Y-you" struggling to say it, Ochako Frezzes, Not knowing how to react, She stands up, And walks away.
*TIME SKIP*
Izuku's Pov
I open the door to my room, I lay on my bed and let my mind figure out what went wrong. He starts to think, But falls asleep on his bed.

Ochako's Pov
I lay on my bed thinking why I left, I know I have feelings for him, but ny body just made me leave, My friend named Alexa, Asked me what happened, After explaining to Alexa what happened, Alexa said "Tomorrow, You're going to kiss him and tell him you feel the same!" I scream "W-W-WWHY WOULD I-II DO T-TH-THAT?!?!?" My face turned redder than a tomato, He said "Because thats the only way he'll listen.

------------------273 words------------------
Author's notes
Hi, I'm still new to writing fan-fic, But I wants some feedback and if you have a Idea, I might use it later :3
But thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this little side project of mine, If it gets popular enough I might update more often, But I have hope you all have a nice day. Bye!! 👋😁