The Phantom's Songbird

Hello there my fellow Wattpad users! Since my Sebastianxreader series seem to succeed I decided to try a Ciel romance! So yeah...Updates will be slow due to having my other book that I'm writing.

Let's start with the introduction...

Ciel's POV

Wake up, have breakfast, paperwork,studying, solve a case.

Yep that's pretty much what happens during my life as the head of the Phantomhives.

Knock knock...

"Come in" I growl blandly.

Sebastian my butler of many talents walks in and hands me my tea.

I sip my tea and continue to read my book of history and such until...

"Young master, you a letter from the Queen" Sebastian says.

I perked my head up that certainly got my attention, Sebastian handed me the letter with the seal and everything.

I tore open the letter and read it.

Dear Earl Phantomhive,

It has been concerning me of young women disappearing once a month, somewhere around that time period around the north of London.

But what really had got my attention was having one of my special noblewomen abducted. Her file is attached behind this letter.

She's around your age Ciel, twelve I presume? Anyhow she's been missing for a month and a half now. I hope you may solve this case when you can my boy.

Victoria.

I put the letter aside and saw the file it was the girl.

Name: ______ ______

Age:____

Birthdate: _____________

Characteristics: (e/c) eyes,(e/c)skin, (e/c) hair...

Interesting facts: Lost parents along the fire, estate burned down just before capture. Heir to the noble _______ family.

I sniffed 'A noble? Hmm her family name sounds familiar'.

"Young master?" I hear Sebastian ask.

"Prepare a carriage we'll be investigating the northern parts of London" I reply.

"Yes my lord"

Your POV

My breathing was slow I could hear my heartbeat failing.

Ba-Thump

Ba-Thump

I shivered there was nothing or no one to help me I pulled at the thick rope around my ankles,wrists.

Ba-Thump

I writhed around feeling thick rope around my waist and it tore into my skin.

Thump

I thrashed about, not caring that I looked like an enraged three year old.

"My my _______ darling, keep doing that you'll hurt yourself." A man cooed.

I snarled "I'm not your toy that you can just play with whenever you want to"

"Your in such a perfect position that I can just-"

I growled "Get away from me"

The man just laughed "I wouldn't be allowed to exhaust you anyway. After all burning that brand an hour ago really tired you out."

I looked at my brand the one that cast me to hell.

"Go Away" you snapped.

The man shrugged but smirked and walked out .

I sobbed on the scarlet stained altar I was bounded on.

"Mother why won't anyone save me? Father why won't you come for me..." I cried and later fell unconscious.