Part 6 - The Big Surprise

7 years later

When I woke up, Ryan sang to me. He gave me a present and breakfast on the bed.
"Happy birthday Sky, now you are twenty one years old like me" Ryan said and smiled. Ryan had made sandwich with tea for breakfast.
"I can not believe we've been together for seven years and moved together" I said and smile. When I had eaten my breakfast, Ryan lifted me up and put me on my wheelchair. We were going to my parents' house.
"I forgot my bag can you go and get it" I said and put on my shoes.
" yes I can, wear is it?" Ryan said and smiled
"it is beside my medications" I said And pointed to the medications. Then Ryan ran and got my bag.
"This is not heavy why do you need this?" Ryan asked and put the bag behind my wheelchair.
"It is a surprise" I said and smile. On my way to my parents, we went to pick up Ryan's family and then we picked up Lillian. Ryan's mom had cookies with her and a bowl with fruit salad. When we arrived at my family my little siblings ran and gave me a hug. My step siblings also gave me a hug. My stepsister Eva is already married and is pregnant. But my step brother Evan is still single.
"Happy birthday Sky" mom said and hugged me. I looked around and did not see Lorenzo.
"Where is Lorenzo" I said to mom and looked behind me. Behind me was lorenzo with his children.
"Happy birthday" Lorenzo said and laughed because he scared me. Lorenzo was married and hade two girls and three boys. The oldest who was seven was named Amy then was Ethan born and he is five years old, after Ethan was Claudia born and she is two years old and today was Leo and Louis born.
"Stop scaring me Lorenzo" I said and lague. Then Ethan threw a big stone on my head. It came blood and then Lorenzo ran to get Ryan, some toilet paper and a patch. When Ethan saw my blood he threw and cried. Mom took him to the toilet and then Claudia threw also so mom had to take her and Ethan. Some minutes later Ethan came back to explain.
"Sorry, I throw the stone to see if you were a witch" Ethan said and gave me a hug.
" I'm fine now, who told you that" I said and looked at him. He had the same eyes like me and talk like Lorenzo.
"Mom told me that everyone how sit on a wheelchair is a witch" Ethan said and stopped crying. Lorenzo wife doesn't like me because Lorenzo can't stop talking about me.
"The food is ready" my stepfather sayed and gave me a plat. He had grilled meat and sausage Ryan helped my stepfather cutting the potatoes and vegetables. After we had eat went Benjamin, Rose and Charlotte to the garden to play with the others and Ryan went to get my bag.
"So can you tell us what it is in your bag?" Ryan said when he came back and everyone looked very curious.
"Okay I can say it" I said and opened the bag. I took out two present to Ryan and mom.
"Open" I said and looked at them. Ryan opened first and started to cry. Then mom opened and scream she looked really happy.
"Surprise Ryan" I said and laughed and then Ryan gaved me a hug and a kiss.
"What is it let me see" Lorenzo said and then he looked shocked. In the gifts, was a pregnancy test and an ultrasound image of triplets.
"Are you happy Ryan" mom said and show the ultrasound image. When Ryan saw the ultrasound image he screamed and cried more
"It is triplings" I said and got many hugs. Some minutes later the others came.
"Why are you screaming and crying" Jaxson said and looked a little worried.
"You sister is pregnant" Mom said and show the ultrasound image to the other.
"Congrats" They said and gave me a hug. Everyone was happy and Ryan was still crying. Lorenzo didn't say anything after he was still shocked. Rose, Charlotte and Sophia went home with Ryan and me because they wanted to help Ryan and me to make the room to the triplets. First we went shopping, Ryan left us so that he could buy furniture to the triplets. My siblings and I went to buy clothes and other stuff. When we had finished buying, Rose wanted to go and buy some games. At the games store I saw Ryans brother Oscar he looked really happy to see me and then hugged me.
"How are you?" Oscar said and looked around. Then he gave me a present
"I'm fine and did you know i'm pregnant with triplets" I said and smiled. He looked really shocked but he sound really happy.
"Sky can I buy this game?" Rose said and showed me the game. The game name was "Dog's Adventure".
"Yes you can" I said and looked at the clock it was nine o'clock.
"We need to go home and tomorrow we will put the furniture" I said and picked up the other Ryan's brother came with us to the elevator. Then Oscar left us when we were in the elevator. We met Ryan in the parking lot and then went home. When we were home, Ryan made food and then we went to paint the room. After the room was painted, the others went to sleep. Rose wanted me to read a book when they were going to sleep. The book was about a Frog how was lost in a city.
"Good night" Sophia said and turned of the light. When I was going to sleep, Ryan's phone rang it was his boss who called.
"Goodbye Sky see you tomorrow" Ryan said and gave me a kiss and then he left. I went to bed again and read my book. When I saw the clock I turned off the light and fell asleep. Until I felt somebody touching me and it was just Rose who could not sleep.
"You can sleep with me this time" I said and fell asleep again.