Lucy moved some leaves and what came to her sight shocked her.

A little boy was laying in the ground with his blue jacket sleeve stuck in the bush.

He looked a little scared.
"P-please I.. I didn't mean to trespass y-your home ma'am"!

"Trespass"? Lucy and Virgo walked around the bush and helped the little boy. He looked to be around 8 years old. He was dirty along with his clothes, which he wore a blue hoodie that had cat ears on the hood, brown shorts that ended at his knees, brown shoes, and a green scarf he had tied around his neck. His hair was blue and kinda spiky almost like he had cat ears. And on the back of his hoodie was white wings imprinted on.

"Why have you trespassed in the Masters--". Lucy held her hand up to Virgo as to try and stop her, letting her know she would take over the situation.

"It's okay Virgo". She looked at the little boy. "You seem to be scared. Why don't you come inside and we can clean you up and give you something to eat".

Virgo took this as a surprise.

"Eat"?

"Mhm. You must be hungry, right"?

He nodded, looking ashamed. Lucy kindly smiled and helped him up.
"And your hands. Were they cut by the thorns"?

"M-mhm.. and I fell too".

"Can you walk"?

He nodded as Lucy and Virgo led the little boy inside.

Virgo was washing some dishes as Lucy and the boy were sitting at the dining room table. He was eating some fish cakes which he gladly enjoyed.

 He was eating some fish cakes which he gladly enjoyed

"Can you tell me your name again"?

"I'm Happy", he said with his mouth full. Lucy still gave a kind smile to him.

"Happy"?

"Mhm. It's not my real name, but I don't remember it. So I was called Happy and I made that my new name".

Lucy finished putting the small bandaids on Happy's hands and his knees where he fell. She even put some on her fingers where the thorns nicked her.

"I think it's a cute name", Lucy said.

"I'm Lucy. Happy, can you tell me why you were in the garden"?

Happy stopped eating as he had the ashamed look on his face.

"I.. ran away..".

"How come"?

"I'm an orphan.. and they were gonna send me away. But I didn't want to because I felt like no one cared about me. That's why I ran away to be on my own".

Lucy's heart welled up. It was almost as if this orphanage was like a slave trade. He didn't want to feel like an object.

"P-please don't send me back.. I promise I'll leave when I'm done eating".