-Chapter 6 : VeRy sHort-

~~~A Few Months Later

"Aph! Stop!" Vylad said while blushing. Dante chuckled. "You like Dante~!" Aphmau whispered. Vylad got all flustered. "Don't. Say. That!!!" Vylad said while covering his face. Dante started laughing. Even though he has no idea of what Vylad and Aphmau are talking about, in his eyes he thinks it's hilarious.

"Stapppppp!" Vylad whined. Aphmau giggled. Vylad turned around and crossed his arms. Dante looked down and faked a sniffle. Vylad tried to ignore it. Dante "sniffled" again.

Vylad gave in then dropped his arms to his sides. "D-Don't cry..." Vylad said as he looked down. Aphmau was fangirling on the inside, she felt like she was going to explode.

"Got ya!" Dante said. Vylad looked at him then crossed his arms. Aphmau giggled and Dante chuckled. A small blush crept onto his face. "Don't do that!" Vylad pouted. Aphmau ran back into the school while silently fangirling.

Dante smiled, innocently. Then the bell rang.

"Yay!" Vylad chirped. Dante smiled then said, "C'mon!"

A Few Days Later...

"Oh my Irene Vylad! I did it! I did it!" Dante said excitedly. "I passed my drivers test! Eeeek!" Dante said while jumping up and down. Vylad giggled. "You're so weird." Vylad smiled. "Hey!" Dante crossed his arms.

Vylad laughed, "And I am too." Dante smiled.

~~~

(A/N: I hAvEn't bEeN oN hEre iN a thOuSanD yeaRs.
Also, this is an old chapter I finished, apparently, but I'll update later today ^^)