~Chapter 3~

~~~3 Months Later

Dante woke up as he realized he wasn't at his house. He saw the bright lights. He remembered he dozed off last night, again, at the hospital. He looked at Vylad then smiled weakly.

Dante has been getting better over time. He's been eating and resting more. But he still can't get the fact that he caused the whole thing out of his mind.

He teared up. "Bye Vylad." Dante said as he got up, looking at Vylad sadly. Then he left.

~~~

Garroth walked into the room, followed by Zane. Zianna and Garte decided to let the kids see Vylad first.

Garroth smiled as he looked at Vylad then teared up. Zane went over to Garroth and slowly hugged him.

Then Garroth looked at Vylad as his eyes fluttered open. "V-Vylad?!" Garroth said. Vylad sat up and asked, "Who are you?" Garroth smiled. "C'mon Vylad, stop messing aroun--" "I'm serious..." Vylad said as he squinted his eyes because of the bright lights.

Those words broke his heart. Zane looked down, his eyes filled with sadness.

"What are you so sad about?" Vylad asked, bluntly.

"Do you remember?" Garroth asked. "Remember what?" Vylad said as he sat up. "U-Us... Do y-you remember us?" Garroth stuttered, tears filling up his eyes.

"I don--" And that's when Vylad remembered something.

*Flashback*

"Garref! He's over here!" Vylad giggled. "Oh baby brother!" Garroth said as he followed Vylad. Garroth looked under the bed and saw Zane. "Dwarn it!" Zane said as he got up. Vylad smiled. Zane thought of something then started to tickle Vylad. "ZuZu! St-Stop!" Vylad giggled. Then he started laughing. He's very ticklish.

Garroth climbed onto the bed and put one hand on his waist. "I will save you baby brother!" Garroth jumped off the bed and started tickling Zane. Zane held in his laugh but then he gave in. Vylad smiled while giggling.

*End of the Flashback*

"Y-You're my b-brothers..." Vylad said while looking down. Garroth smiled weakly then went up to Vylad and hugged him.

Zane went out to tell Zianna and Garte Vylad, finally, woke up from his coma. Zianna ran into the room with tears in her eyes. Garte went to go get a doctor then Zane walked back inside the room. Garroth let go of Vylad and stepped out of the way.

"Who are y--" Vylad stopped himself... Because he remembered something.

*Flashback*

"Little Pea! ZuZu! GarGar! I'm home!" Zianna yelled as she walked through the front door. "Hi mummy!" Garroth hugged her. "Hey mum." Zane said as he went into the kitchen, to get cupcakes. Garroth let go of Zianna and looked around. "Where's Vyl--" Vylad popped up behind Garroth. "Hai!" He exclaimed.

Garroth jumped a little. Vylad smiled while Zianna giggled. Vylad went up to Zianna and hugged her. "I missed you so much, mum!" Vylad said. "I missed you too." Zianna smiled.

*End of Flashback*

"M-Mum?" Vylad stuttered while tearing up. Zianna bit her lip and hugged Vylad while crying. Vylad smiled weakly and hugged her arm.

~~~A Week Later

Vylad heard whispering throughout the hallways of the school. But one person caught his attention. "--Maybe he's faking it so he could get attention, remember he used to have no friends ." A black haired male said while smirking.

Vylad teared up and looked down. "Why me?" He thought.

~~~

Vylad sat in a seat in the back of the class. Right next to a blue haired male he knew. He looked away while blushing. Dante's face brightened up. "Vl--?!" "Everyone, listen up." The teacher interrupted.

"Why does he look familiar? He also is a little c--"

*Flashback*

Dante got up then opened his bedroom door. "Hey Vylad!" Dante sang, cheerfully. Vylad giggled. "Hey." He rubbed his eyes. "Are you tired?" Dante asked. Vylad nodded. "Didn't get much sleep last night?" Dante said. "Nope!" Vylad trailed off. Dante sat on his bed then patted a spot next to him. "C'mon." Dante said as he smiled.

Vylad closed the door then sat next to Dante. "I could leav--" "You can stay, just rest." Dante smiled. Vylad slowly fell asleep and his head landed on Dante's shoulder.

*End of Flashback*

"But what's his name?! I can't remember!"

"Uh duh."

"Oh shut up." Vylad thought as he put his arm on his desk then rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

(He has a cast on his left arm...)

~~~

When Vylad got home he ran upstairs and went to his bedroom. He sat on his bed, and brought his knees up to his chest and started crying.

"--Maybe he's faking it so he could get attention, remember he used to have no friends." Kept replaying in his head when he started walking home, and it still is now.

Word Count: 797 words