Chapter Four - The Plan

"Fight back? Fight back!? How are we gonna fight back! We have nothing, there are hundreds of them and seven of us!" John yelled. "We're all gonna dieeeeee!!!" Ricardo cried. "Oh god he's right." Mark whimpered.

"Stop it! All of you!" barked Molly, unhappy with the boys pessimistic response. "We're all gonna be dead in less than an hour, just let us be upset!" John barked back. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" yelled Clark, clearly aggravated by all the arguing. "Alright," Clark started, now that the group had been silenced, "fighting back is our best option. Look around. You know what our world isn't? It isn't ruled by the ancient Greeks. That means at some point in time, someone must have beaten them. I know there's only 7 of us, but we have over two thousand years on them. In the end it's our only chance. So get off your whining butts and let's go do something." "But what?" Ricardo asked.

"Were gonna do some homework."

"...What?" everyone asked, none of them avid homework doers. "Look, this is a high school, we have a ton of resources in here. We can split off into two groups, three of us will go to room 202, it's the history class with the most information in it, it's full of textbooks and we're bound to find something useful. The other half of us can go to the library, and then they can use the computers and books to find something. I know none of us are actually used to doing homework, but it's now or never, got it?" Clark finished.

"I'm in." John said from the back. "Me too." said Mark. Everyone else chimed in with their own agreements, and the plan was settled.

The groups were decided, Clark, Trisha and John would go to the history class, and Molly, Ricardo, Fiona and Mark would go to the library. "Alright team," said Clark, looking around at her six friends, "Lets do this."