"Hey you hitch a ride with Gabe, Nick I'm stealing your ride. I'll be there later so I'll go last." I took his keys. He nodded with a wink and ran off. "You okay with riding a Harley?" I asked. His eyes widened for a moment. "I've never attempted. "

"Just hold on and you'll be fine." I held out a hand to help him up. He grabbed it and got up, keeping one foot up.I took note that he had a slight limp, not even slight, he wasn't using that foot at all.

"You okay?" I asked

He shook his head. "My foot it just really sore."

I slowed down and laced my arm under his and his back. "Don't hurt yourself, put as much pressure on me as you need. I'll even carry you." I offered. He chuckled. "No need. Thanks." He continued to use me as a crutch. "So uh, what did you do?" I asked, referring to his foot.

He didn't respond right away. "It's um my whole leg, knee down. It gets sore from time to time after I broke it." He mumbled. "How'd you break it if you don't mind me asking?"

"Car accident. Mikey was driving, I was in the passenger seat and some asshole cut him off and then drove off. "

"Corner of buckly, the store was Ace Games, that your car went into right?" I asked. He looked surprised. "How'd you know?"

"My grandpa killed them. For hitting innocent people and running, on top of killing his wife and killing others." I sighed. He squinted his eyes, "Do you know why they did it?" His voice cracked. "For the joy, pleasure. They were sick people. They got what was coming for them, they deserved a worse punishment. " I stopped at Nick's bike.

"I'm getting on, and you're gunna have to climb on like a girl sits on a horse. " I explained. He nodded and I got on. After I kicked up the stand and balanced I nodded to him. He got on like a princess and then pushed his leg over. "Shit, I forgot, You can stay on." I put the stand back down and got off.

I grabbed the two helmets and threw my bag in the back. Vic looked reassured as I handed him one, mine, and took Nick's. He slid it on and tried to fasten it, I watched as he got confused and frustrated.

Mine was on by the time he gave up and looked at me. I chuckled at him. "Shut up and help me." He groaned. "Are you always a dick?" I asked. He nodded. "Pretty much, Sorry, you haven't wronged me. "

I shook my head, "Don't apologize, I've dealt with worse." I moved so our legs were touching and I reached for the straps. We were so close, yet I didn't know him so we were so far. I strapped the cloth and then looped it back. After that, I looked down, to his eyes, and just stared. His eyes were so memorizing. Good god. A smile broke onto his lips and I lost myself. I couldn't help it. I tilted my head so our helmets wouldn't hit. I kissed the side of his mouth quickly before pulling away and watching for his reaction. He didn't do much besides his cheeks turning a pink shade and a bigger smile came from him. I realized I did that.

When I turned away quickly he grabbed my hand. "That was okay for you to do, " He told. "Oh, I thought you might've been mad, " I smiled and got on the bike. "So I hold onto you right?" He asked. "Hold on to my hips or wrap them around my front. Latter is less sexual steps are more comfortable." I chucked. H wrapped them around my front, holding onto my stomach. I kicked up the stand and reached into my pocket for my pack out cigarettes. I picked one out and warned him. "Don't move or you'll make the ride shaky." As I lit the cigarette.

He didn't make a comment until I started to drive off, even then his only comment was a quiet "Oh, Shit" I kept the cig in my mouth as I took my left had away to grab his hands. I couldn't keep it there for long because I have to shift and clutch and shit.