Chapter 2

Kellin's POV

I dug through packed boxes as my phone blared music. We're moving into our house tonight but I need clothes for today. I finally gave up when all I could find was Jack's Harley jacket and my Metallica shirt with black tore skinny jeans. I also had a chain or my wallet attached. I was super annoyed over me getting kicked out of my last school. Y'know why I got kicked out? Cause I beat the shit out of bullies who had been tormenting on the day my mom passed, and cut off his finger.... That was last year though, and homeschooling wasn't working.

So I'm moving to my bestfriends' school. My best friends are Jack, Justin, Nick, Gabe, and Alan. Plus Austin, Oli, and Andy who are all graduated. I ran downstairs and Nick was on the back of his bike, waiting for me. I grabbed my helmet as I ran by and hopped on. I put it on as he started to drive. We were told we had to reduce the motorcycle noise, so we all have to bunk. In my favor I found it annoying but I wasn't going to complain, I mean at my last school I wasn't aloud to ride the bike at all. We got to the school in a short time period, considering the traffic.

I jumped off and tied my helmet to the back of the back, "Ready for hell?" Nick asked. "Hell yep." I winked and went off to my way. "Meet ya in first." He hollered. I came after school yesterday and got my shit set up. I went to my locker and sighed at the emptiness, downfall of this school, no decorating lockers. I shrugged it off and tossed my bag in after pulling out a binder and started walking to my period. Ew, I don't want a period.

I waved to the to teacher and sat in a desk in the corner. A boy looked at me and I recognized him, the kid who was in a shitty mood yesterday. The hella hot kid. I moved to next to him and smiled. He didn't dare to look up.

"Still in a shitty mood? Was the bird your friend?" I laughed jokingly and tapped his arm.
"I don't even know you. Don't touch me." He hissed without looking.

"Vic, darling. I'm just tryna talk. Maybe you could show me around the school?" I acted like I didn't know my way.

"Fuck off dude. You fixed my car and I'm gunna pay you. This isn't a friendship." He huffed and got up to go the teacher as Gabe walked in. Gabe just gave me a knowing look and shrugged his shoulders. I stayed in the seat next to Vic's and waited for him to get back. What I mean by Gabe's knowing look, is his motherlook. Like protective. He was warning me he wasn't a good person, but I was warning him back that I didn't give a fuck.

Let me tell you why I didn't, Vic is beautiful and when I seen him at the garage I lost my footing and breath.

He had a caramel tan, slightly darker, long brown hair was tucked over with a snapback and a nose ring. His bottom lip was larger then his top and his chin wasn't a perfect jaw line but soft edges. His arms weren't visible to me but his shirt sleeves were tight, letting me know he was built. Even though he wasn't turned on there was a small bulge, he was too big for his damn pants. His dark brown eyes melted my heart, and at the snap of his fingers I'd do anything for him, I knew I had to get him to like me. Of course I'm not saying I like him, just his features but I'm also curious of him. Why was he in such a bad mood, why won't he talk to me? Was he just a shy person? It didn't come off that way if so.

I knew what I'd do to get his attention, pay for his car fixing. I don't even have to, I mean I fixed it.

I then groaned as he sat back down next to me, remembering what I had to do after school. "Call me before you go to get your car, no one will be at the shop." I stood up and went over to Gabe."Want loverboy over there?" He asked.

"Something about him, I get a feeling, so leave me alone." I whispered siting down next to him, and ended up staying there the whole class.

The first bell rang, signalling first was over, and to get to second in three minutes. I got up and left this class, meeting with Justin and Jack in next. Vic was also here. He seemed more relaxed, less tense, so I sat in front of him. I didn't speak to him, and I had no intentions to either. He could wait.