Date night:) :) :)

The next Morning

Dorian's P.O.V

       The next morning i found myself in the house with my friends because the boys were gone so we just got up and we drove to my house and got dressed.We all matched so we wore a black crop top and black leggings with boots and a red and black flannel .We got onto our motorcycles and we drove to school.

We got onto our motorcycles and we drove to school

At School

As we walked up to the school the boys were waiting for us while wearing blue   jeans a black shirt and white vans  and a watch.We walked up to then and they wrapped there arms around us and as soon as we walked in the school here comes the school slut  Bianca behind us and her three minions with her and before i knew it she pulled me to the ground and we started to fight and all i knew is that my best friend's were being held back by Bianca's minions. So when i was  fighting i started to beat the shit out of her  so bad that all the boys had to pull me off of her all together.

Dorian's P.O.V

  As me and my girls were walking up to the school we saw the boys and they were hot as we said to each other and we walked up to them and the wrapped their arms around us.As we were walking in the halls i was dragged by my hair by the school's slut Bianca as her three minion's held back my best friends.So i got on top of her a beat the shit out of her.She had a busted lip,broken nose,and a black eye.It took Nick,Jared,Max,and Luke to get me off of her before i killed her. 

Nick and the boys P.O.V

When we saw the girls get off their bikes we said HOLY SHIT!!!!!!  in sync and as they were  walking towards us we wrapped our arms around them and headed into school.As soon as we walked through the halls we see Bianca drag Dorian by her hair and Bianca's minion's were holding Natalie,Lindsey and Emma back and as soon as we turn around Bianca has a busted lip a broken nose and a black eye.So me Max,Jared, and Luke had to grab Dorian off of Bianca before she could kill her . 

After class

Me and Nick had 8th period together  so we walked out of P.E and he pulled me to the side and asked and told me something that i never would happen to me.

The boys Outfit