Chapter 5

Noah's Talisman pic above

Edited – 2/6/2018

Noah's POV

I woke up and got ready for the day, Elena wanted me to accompany her to the Salvatore boarding house. "I think we should call Isobel." Stefan said to Elena, "But the deal I made with Elijah, it would anger him." said Elena. "You may have made a deal with him but I didn't." He replied.

After Stefan leaves I decide to leave too "Where are you going?" My Sister asks, "Anywhere else, there's a sick vampire dying from a werewolf bite and I don't want to get eaten because of her hallucinations." I told her then left. After leaving I decide to take Theo up on his offer I've waited a week to come to this decision, 'dreams' come every night and I'm remembering my past life little by little as well as how I died long ago.

I wish these dreams would stop, I don't want to remember any more of my past besides I only want to learn more spells and how magic works that's what I want from Theo, to learn. I find his place with the address he gave me I knocked on the door, the door opens to reveal Theo "Took you long enough. Please, do come in." He said stepping aside to let me in.

"So, have you come here to talk about your past or would you like to learn some spells from your very own grimoire." He said wait, what, my own grimoire. "I have my own grimoire?" I asked surprised as he handed me a leather-bound book, "Yes, it's a copy though the original is with my Father, I was able to write down most of it from visions, but it's not all of it" he told me. I looked through my grimoire so many spells, my past self really knew his way around magic I wait to try out these spells.

"Wait, where's the spell you said I created?" I ask "That spell is in the original copy of your grimoire that my Father has." He told me. Klaus has my grimoire, of course. Theo and I spent hours learning defensive spells and he also taught me how magic works and its connection to nature. Theo went to another room for second then came back with a little black box, he handed it to me "What is this?" I ask as I opened the box inside was a leather string necklace with a black cross at the end of it.

"It's a talisman, your talisman you used it to channel magic to perform powerful and complex spells." He said. I look at the necklace then at Theo, he probably tampered with it I might regret this but I put this I put the necklace on I felt the magic from it. I look up to see Theo smirking "What?" I ask suspiciously "Nothing, it's just I can't wait to see what you're capable of." He said.

After more practice and study, I decide to call it a day, Theo let me keep my grimoire it is mine after all. I get home "Where were you Noah? You didn't call." Elena asks "I was out." I answer, she gives me a pointed look "What? I was just hanging out with a friend." I told her. Before she can argue further Stefan walks towards us with a somber look on his face, Stefan asks Elena about Rose the he admits to calling Isobel and that he is sorry saying he had to do it. What a load of crap "Did you find her?" Elena asks.

"Not Exactly." Stefan said then someone I thought I'd never see again walks in "Hello Elena, Noah." The Person said. Elena frowns "Uncle John." She said and I sigh, I decide to take my leave so I go upstairs to my room to call it a night. The next morning, I wake and get ready only to find out that Uncle John is Elena's Biological Father so he's probably in cahoots with Isobel and we definitely can't trust him. Jeez, I sound like Damon.

At the grill Jeremy enlisted me to help Bonnie get information about Elijah's true intentions from Luka, Jeremy, Caroline, and I watch Bonnie approach Luka with drinks he takes a drink and sips it. Bonnie flirts with Luka a little bit I look over to Jeremy to see looking jealous "She selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile." Caroline said "All right, Caroline. I get it." Jeremy replied. I chuckled and Jeremy playful punched me.

We look over to see Luka about to set up a game of pool when he suddenly stumbles trying to maintain his balance whatever Bonnie put in the drink is working, he falls and bonnie tries to catch him then run over to Bonnie to her with Luka. "I got him. I got him." said Jeremy grabbing Luka taking him away from wondering eyes. "What kind of witch roofie was that?" Jeremy asks "A strong one." Bonnie replies. Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, and I are in Caroline's living room kneeling next to Luka's unconscious body. We start placing candles around Luka one by one "So, how does this work?" Jeremy asks "I'll put him in a trance and ask him questions, like hypnosis." Bonnie replies.

"You sure you're strong enough this? Maybe Noah can help with the spell." He asks looking to me "That what the candles are for. I'll draw power from the flame besides channeling someone is taxing to the person being channeled and I don't want to hurt you Noah." She told both of us the she shut her eyes and all the candle lit up, Bonnie is getting better at magic, good. "Never gonna get used to that." Jeremy said Caroline smiles "Come on. That's pretty hot and you know it." She said. "I need a bowl of water." Bonnie said Jeremy went to go get it, Caroline and Bonnie talk about how Jeremy has a crush on her. Jeremy comes back with a bowl of water to give to Bonnie, she dips her hands in the bowl and the spells starts.

Lukas tries to fight the spell but Bonnie gains control and starts to ask questions. "All right. Why are you working with Elijah? Bonnie asks "Klaus. We both want him dead." Luka replies "You want to kill Klaus, too. Why?" She asks "Because he has her and we have to get her away from him." He replies. "Who are talking about?" She asks "My sister." He replies "Why does he have her?" She asks "He's searching for a way to undo the curse without the doppelganger. He's forced generations of witches to help him for centuries." He replies. Bonnie asks how to kill Klaus Luka tries to fight the spell again but Bonnie takes control again then we get the answer we've been looking for.

"After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak. It's our only chance." Luka said "After the sacrifice?" Bonnie asks "What do you mean, after?" She asks "Klaus will be vulnerable." He said "But Elena will be dead." She said "Yes, Elena has to die." He said Bonnie looks up at us all. Jeremy shakes his head and whispers "No.", I put my hands in face and sigh deeply. This is too much I get up and leave Caroline's house in a rush they can't kill my sister there has to be another way.

I get home and go straight to my room I collapse on my bed exhausted from what Luka said in his trance, I decide to take a nap. I woke to up to someone screaming I rushed out of my room and saw Jonas Martin he walked towards me and whispered "sleep" before I could mutter a spell everything turns black. I woke up to find myself in someone's bed I sit up and look around then a door bursts open to reveal a very pissed off Theo, crap how did this happened?