47

Blood was everywhere, ours and the sirens mixed.

My claws ripped through the pale skin on the creatures face, it dropped to the ground. I turned around to just see 2 more coming at me.

As I fought I kept a close eye on all of my pack, making sure none of them needed my help. As much as I try, I can't protect everyone.

I saw Ethan get tackled by a siren in the corner of my eye, but Jen noticed first and in the next second, a huge grey wolf took her place and she ripped the head off of the creature.

I knew Jen wouldn't be able to avoid the fight, Jackie took Jen's place to help with Elena, I hope she doesn't give birth right now.

Boy our baby had great timing.

I put the siren I was currently fighting in a head lock, swinging around as a shield to prefect me from the siren that tried to sneak up behind me. It's teeth ripped into its fellow species and the second it realized that, I had already snapped the neck of the one in my arms and ripped the head off of the one in front of me.

There was so many, so we kept fighting and fighting.

Elena was blocked from my mind, I don't want her to see this blood bath that was going on.

Cameron was fighting next to me and ripped the throat out of one of the sirens with his claws.

The more blood that was spilt the more I wanted to kill. It was taking all of my control to not phase, I need to be able to take care of Elena.

I turned around and saw Kian fighting off a siren, but the siren had him on the ground. I ran over and kick the siren to hard it broke its skull, I wasn't messing around. I held out a hand and help Kian up as we jumped back into battle.

The siren I was fighting got a good lash on my shoulder and I yelled in pain, but kept fighting.we were starting to win, the sirens began to diminish.

That's when there was the last one, we circled him. All of us were covered in blood, whose? We don't know. The siren could tell it was corned, it just gave up.

I walked towards him with my claws itching to tear into his throat.

"sânge pentru sânge" I said before I ripped his throat out.

We were breathing heavily, adrenaline still pumping in our veins.

"Grayson what did you say?" Jen asked me, her voice was hoarse.

"Blood for blood" I spat out, my voice was horse as well.

Your mate. My wolf reminded me.

I began to run towards the Jeep, but I got weaker and weaker, then I blacked out and fell.

Jen's POV

"Grayson?!" I ran over to him, he didn't have a pulse.

"What he fuck? He was just fine!" I began freaking out.

"JEN" Jackie screamed from the Jeep.

"Ethan start CPR" I yelled at my mate and took off running towards the Jeep, Cameron following me.

When I opened the door, the scene was horrific.

Jackie was holding a crying baby, blood was everywhere and Elena was motionless.

"Elena!" She wasn't moving and her face was pale from the blood loss.

"Oh god she's dead that's why Grayson is dead oh no this can't happen" I began frantically slapping her face lightly to try and wake her up.

"If we bring her to the hospital they will put human blood in her she can't have that she can die no no no"

Everyone around me was motionless, all but me.

"God dammit" I snarled "Great Luna where are you?!" I was mad now, not excepting this.

"Auntie Jen" I felt a small hand on my leg and I looked down into the bright blue eyes of Rebecca.

"Honey you don't want to see this-" I tried to tell her but she ignored me.

She crawled into the Jeep and stared at Elena for a second, then crawled up next to her. She put her hands on either side of Elena's head and closed her eyes.

That's when magic happened right in front of my eyes. All of Elena's blood began to snake itself back into her, a river of blood flowing.

Elena's and Rebecca's body was glowing a golden essence as this happened.

Everyone around me was in disbelief as to what was happening.

When all the blood was back in it's rightful place, Rebecca opened her eyes and they were glowing a kind of brightness I have never seen before, her blue eyes had gold flecks poking out and it was incredible.

I don't know how, but she saved them.

+

Hey guys sorry about the long update but what's goody

So this book is almost at 10K I'm freaking outtt, so I drew something to show y'all once it gets to 10K

It actually looks really good haha

But ily and don't forget to vote and comment!

- Mel 🌱