Scorpius:The Truth

There she is. The redhead beauty who I am in love with. When I was a third year I developed a crush on her, when I realized just how pretty and smart she was. And the more I knew about her, the more stronger my feelings got. And by stronger, I mean that on my fourth year I was in love with her. I smile at her and she smiles back at me. I wanted to run towards her and wrap my arms around her so I could hug her, but I couldn't, not while both our families are with us. A few minutes later, Albus comes in with his family, and soon enough the train station is full of many people. A couple more minutes pass by, until finally the Hogwarts Express is here. I hug my father before I took all of my things and waved goodbye at him, and I stepped onto the train.

I start to look for empty compartments, and then I see one with a certain group of people. I see a group of Potters and a few Weasleys in a compartment, and I see Albus smile at me. He stands up from his seat and opened the door before winking at me. At first I was confused, and then I look at Rose and understand why he was winking at me. I remember that during the summer, he saw me and Rose kissing. He was the only one that knew what happened between me and Rose, and he swore not to tell anyone, not even his family.
I take a seat next to Rose, and I hear James and Lily giggle. Wait a second, why did they giggle? Did Albus tell them what happened? Surely Al kept his word, I mean, he's my best friend and the cousin of Rose! Well, maybe it was a bit obvious that me and Rose like each other. I mean, ever since we kissed, we pretty much hung out with each other more often, alone...not that anything happened between us! We basically just took walks together and read books and all that stuff.

"Hey, Scorpius." I hear Lily's voice call out to me, a smile on her face.
"Oh, uhh, hi Lily." I hear her giggle more. Okay, now I think that James and Lily actually knows something. I look to my right and see Rose reading a book, as beautiful as ever. She looks up from her book and I think that she might have not noticed me come in and sit next to her, because she jumps up from her seat as soon as she sees me.

"Easy, Rose. It's just me." I smirk at her and she blushes.

"Oh, hi Scorp."

"Scorp? What's that? A new nickname? I thought it was Scorpion or Scorpion king?"

Me and Rose both look at James and he just laughs.

"You two got close with each other during the summer...really close. Anything we should know?"

I shake my head and answer him, "What do you mean? It was summer, obviously I just spent my time hanging out with you people. You're my friends."

"Yeah, most of us are your friends..."

I turn away from James and look at Hugo instead. I am completely speechless. I mean, part of me thinks I should tell the truth and just hope that they'll be okay with it. But another part of me thinks this should just be between me, Rose, and Albus. Yeah, definitely going to be our secret.

"Look, I know you like my sister, alright?"

I look at Hugo in shock. I know I might have been a little obvious about it, or maybe even a lot...okay, NOT the point! I was about to deny what he said, but before I can even open my mouth, Rose already starts talking.

"Alright, fine. You got us. Me and Scorpius like each other."

I look at Rose in shock, but before I could even get my words out, again, I was interrupted by Rose once again, but this time, she didn't speak, she just leaned in close to me and then she kissed me. I could hear the gasps from around our compartment, but I didn't care since I had feelings for Rose, and she has feelings for me, too. She pulls away after just a few seconds and I hear Albus laugh.

"Well, I guess that dare really payed off," he says in an amused tone.

Wait, dare? What is he--

"I told you! I told you that they would kiss in front of us eventually! They're probably in a relationship now." James says, pointing at me and Rose.

"We are not in a relationship!" Rose demands at her cousin.

"Look, James, she's not my girlfriend yet. We just...started going on dates." I answer calmly, looking at James.

He sighs and I hear someone else laughing, it was Hugo.

"Meh. We kind of figured that out already. And so did mom and Aunt Ginny."

"Wait, mom knows?! How did she react? Was she angry or--"

"Take a chill pill, Rose. They were both fine with it. You're just lucky dad doesn't know."

"Oh," she says, now finally relieved.