Grasslands​

She sat there, trying to figure out her life which was in the hand of the void so far , a black hole , a place where no laws of science can be applied.
She knocked at the door of her mind; a mind she decorated with her love for grasslands a long time ago. She gazed at the tiny flickering movement of the pollen here and there, trying to find a place to land , a place, a hand where it could be safe. The way those strands of grass covered her mind , a hideaway. The way the saplings of the grass turned so tall; swaying in the breeze with a halo above , the sun. She remembered the last time she visited her grassland, it wasn't a hideaway then; grass so small and short, oh her head could be seen. But now, she sat there , wondering ;  wondering and hiding in that grassland : " Who took care of them? The pollens? The grass , so tall as if trying to touch the cosmos? Who made them grow, so perfectly?" Oh the answer she got at 4:00pm when the sun was still shining bright : The wind , water, time , nature, the universe united to make them so. It flowed naturally without any force.

It was 4:30 pm , the sun went down , she kept wondering and her instinct uttered softly ;

And then she realised, that sometimes , just sometimes we need to leave everything to the nature, so that it can play it's role. So that the cosmos can shape our life naturally ; without any force.

🔅🔅🔅

(With time we will flow, with time we will glow)