Song Collection

[] Introduction []
Hey, fans! I'm NekoAtsumeGirl from The Vocaloid Fam and today, were talking about Father's Day!

Hope you give your Fathers, lots of love like I give mine!

Let's get in the article, shall we!

[] Dad, Mom []
Sang by: The Kagamines ^-^

https://youtu.be/7jZ5VtU3yQI

[] Who made, "Mom, Dad"? []
To be honest, the creator is unknown. Only because the video is not known.

Sorry but this emotional song's creator was never known on all known websites.

[] Story Base []
The song is basically, the twins showing their love to their parents in one song.

Rin telling about how she loves him eventhough though she's sometimes spoil herself too much.

Len telling about how he loves her eventhough their far apart.

The song is about how children whether bad or good, should act to their parents with love and support.

In the beginning, it shows that Rin telling her father on why isnt he answering her mails and apologizing on the times she's spoiled at him.

Little did she know that her dad is growing older and older, which her only choice for his safety is to stay by his side. Until faith comes in.

In the next scene, Len talks about how he loves her mother for cooking him whatever he wants, and wants to return the favor eventhough his disability to cook.

He wears his old coat in remembrance of her.

But, sorry but, actually,

They're dead.

They already passed.

Which I want to say that, Make the most out of your lives with your parents for they might not be there once you love them back.

[] Take A Tissue! []
Well, check out the song with the link above and check the other articles from here and there!

Bye!