"Kylie, who is the man standing in my office?" Rory asked her assistant.

"Mr Huntzberger, he said he needed to talk to you." Kylie answered her.

"Urgh.. Why don't he just give up.." Rory signed.

Rory took a deep breath and walked into her office.

"What do you want Mitchum?" She asked him angrily.

"I want you to convince Logan to come to the dinner with his grandparents." Mitchum told her.

"That will never happen Mitchum, if Logan doesn't want to go it's completely up to him." Rory told him honestly.

"He listens to you Rory, you can convince him." Mitchum told him.

"You are unbelievable, your son is sick and you really want him to go to a dinner that will exhaust him even more?" Rory told him angrily.

"It's important that he comes." Mitchum told her.

"I don't care Mitchum and I want you to leave my office right now or I'll call security." Rory told him angrily.

Mitchum left Rory's office without a word, just as he had left Rory sat down on the office chair and grabbed her office phone and called Logan.

"Hey Ace, how's work going?" Logan asked her tired.

"It was going okey until your father showed up unannounced at my office.." Rory told him sighing.

"What did he want this time..?" Logan asked her.

"He wanted me to convince you to attend the dinner with your grandparents.." Rory told him.

"He shouldn't have done that.. He really wants me to attend that dinner, maybe I should go.." Logan told her.

"No, Logan we're not going. It's not good for you." Rory told him.

"We can talk more when you get home Ace, and after all we have a dinner with the gang tonight." Logan told her.

"About that are you sure you're up for it?" Rory asked him concerned.

"Yes Ace, I'm up for it. We have to get out of the apartment." Logan told her convincingly.

"I guess I'll see you in a couple of hours then?" Rory told him.

"Yes Ace, see you soon. Love you." Logan told her.

"Love you too Logan." Rory told him.

She hung up the phone and opened her laptop and started working on her latest article.

Suddenly Kylie called Rory on the intercom.

"Rory, you have Finn Morgan on line one." Kylie told her.

"Thanks Kylie." Rory thanked her.

She wondered why Finn were calling her, she picked up the phone.

~ "Hey Finny, what's up?" She asked him.

~ "Hello love, I was just wondering where we're eating tonight?" Finn asked her.

~"I'm not really sure, I was thinking O'Learys." Rory answered him.

~ "Sounds great, do you need me to make reservations for tonight?" Finn asked her.

~ "Yes, that would be great. You can make reservations for the ten of us and at 17.30."Rory told him.

~ "Of course love, I heard about the dark lord showed up at your office earlier." Finn told her.

~ "Urgh, he can never give up, he wants me to convince Logan to come to that dinner with his grandparents.." Rory told him sighing.

~ "He thinks you'll cave and convince Logan, but just ignore him. It's for the best for you and Logan." Finn told her.

~ "Yeah, I guess you're right Finn, see you tonight okey?" She told him.

~ "Yes, see you tonight love." Finn said.

After Rory had hung up with Finn, she looked at the watch and saw it were 15.45.
I probably should get home and get changed for tonight. She thought to herself.
Before she started packing together her things, she called Frank to ask if he could pick her up from work in 15 minutes, after she had talked to Frank, she packed together her things. Then she walked out from the office, she stopped outside at Kylie's desk.

"I'm leaving a little earlier today, if Jake needs to reach me he can just paige me." Rory told Kylie.

"Okey, I'll let him know and see you tomorrow Rory." Kylie told her.

15 minutes later Rory sat in the town car on her way home. Frank parked the car just outside the apartment entrance.

"Thanks Frank, can you be here at 17.10 to pick us up?" Rory asked Frank.

"Of course Ms.Gilmore." Frank answered.

Just after she had gotten out of car, she hurried inside and towards the elevator. Once on the sixth floor, she quickly towards the apartment door. She opened the door and walked in, she took of her shoes. Then she walked into the living room where she saw
Paris sitting on the couch.

"Hey Paris, where's Logan?" Rory asked Paris.

"He's been resting for about an hour." Paris answered her.

"Aha, by the way do you and Doyle want to join us for dinner tonight with the gang."Rory asked her.

"I'd love to, I just have to check with Doyle first." Paris answered her.

"Well you do that and I'm gonna check on Logan." Rory told her.

Next chapter will include the dinner with the gang, and we will meet Finn and Colin's significant other.

Sorry for not updating for a while, buut finally a new chapter. Enjoy guys!!