Say no more

"... so I just said that it was the part of the deal and he actually believed me" says Flinn with a chuckle and I can't help but laugh because his story was the most ridiculous story I've ever heard. I mean is it even possible to convince someone that it's his fault that you wrecked his car? Yeah, right.

" And that's how you've became best friends forever?" I say with a smirk.

" Well... yeah. I mean he found out that this scary clown was me, 

but it was already too late - I was his bestest friend in the whole wide world."  he says.

"Makes sense." I say with a smile.

"You're smiling! It means you liked my story and you're having fun with me! I won! I won!" he exlaims.

And that was actually true. Not because he has good-looks or I'm already madly in love with him. Absolutely not. I like getting to know other people and even more I like having new friendships, and today I think I got myself a new friend. But I won't admit that he's easy to talk and that he has some great friendship and entertaining skills. And for sure I won't admit that because of him I had fun. I won't make it easy for him. Nope. After all, I'm still a woman.

"Pleeeeeease....I'm always having fun." I say with a wink.

Wait! Did I just winked at him? Oh, boy. What is happening with me?!
I slightly blush. Not because he will now think that I want to flirt with him or some other bullshit. But because I'm not really good at winking. I'm bad at this and I'm pretty sure it looked like I had a fly in my eye.

But....it's not the end of the world so it's fine. I'll be fine. Right?

He just stares at me and then he smiles.

"I know... that's why you're so amazing. That is why people like being around you." he says.

Well that was a great compliment.

"Oh, thanks I guess." I say with a small smile on my face.

 No matter how hard I try this smile just can't disappear.

Somehow we are standing next to my house right now. WOW! That was quick.

"Soooo, this is my house." I keep on smiling.

"I figured that much. My question is do you have any plans now?"he says with a laugh.

"Well, yeah. I was supposed to meet with my friends." I say

"Oh. Then I guess I see you tomorrow" 

"Yep. See ya." I say and head back home.
Something about two hours later I'm with V and the rest of the group. She was right. Those ice creams are delicious. All the boys are laughing cause Connor whispered something very stupid to the waitress. I look at them. They look like they're having time of their lives. Connor looks at me at the same time and then he smiles. Lauren is grinning like crazy, cause she got the number from the handsome waiter.
"I think I'm in love." she says.
"No, you were just hungry and you're in love with the food, not the person who gave you the food." V says.
"Isn't it the same?" Lauren asks with an innocent face.
"And you say you don't know why you don't have a boyfriend?!" V says.
"Hey, it's not like I can't have a boyfriend. It's just that I want to be single." Lauren says with a straight face.
Everyone at the table starts laughing.
"Right....For sure." says Mike.
Lauren gives him a murderous look.
"You have a death wish." Lauren says to Mike with a scowl and he just shrugs.
"I mean I could be your boyfriend if you asked me properly. I know I'm gorgeous but that doesn't mean you don't have any chance with me. After all, we're both single." he winks.
"Say no more." says angry Lauren.

After we're finished I get the call from Bri. I say goodbyes to everybody and go home. To be honest, as fun as it was, right now all I want to do is go to sleep.