The Pups Are Born

Start from the beginning

Andy stay. We need to talk.

I mind link him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks casually.

"No I just want to inform you that you won't be participating in this. I want you to guard my children. I don-..." He interrupts me.

"I'm fighting. You can't expect me to sit this out." He whines like a teenager.

"I do. I don't expect everything to go as planned. If they happen to go after my children it is your job as their God father to be there to protect them." I say smiling.

"Are you serious? I'm the God father? I'm a God father!!!!!!" He squeals like a teenage girl and hugs me.

"Well I'm serious. I trust you more than anyone else to protect my children. I don't have any family left, so you're all I got." I say honestly hugging him tighter.

"I won't let you down I promise." He smiles and rushes out the room happily.

----------------------------

The rest of the day goes by uneventful. Before I know it I'm in the delivery room, with Selene laying on the bed next to mine. She looks over at me nervously.

"I hope this goes as we planned it. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my pups." She says rubbing her round belly for the last time.

"I hope it does too. I won't let anyone harm my pups, even if it means my death." I reply honestly rubbing my round belly for the last time as well.

"Well ladies it is my job to make sure that we get these pups out of you healthily, and that you guys are healthy as well. So it's 3:45 shall we begin ladies?" Margaret says in her smooth, comforting voice.

She actually succeeds in calming me down. Before I know it I'm all numbed up and prepped for surgery.

I look up and see Nick. He's standing over me, holding my hand. I look to my left and see Jonathan doing the same thing with Selene.

"Ok Selene you're going to feel pressure. Don't worry it's just me making an incision." Margaret warns Selene.

Shortly after I hear the soft cries of a baby boy.

"Jonathan Jr." Selene says before he's rushed off to get cleaned.

This process continues three more times. After about 30 minutes I realize Selene is done having her pups.

She has four. Jonathan Jr., Celeste, Jake, and Selena. They look so happy holding their beautiful pups.

"Ok Jazmine the eclipse hasn't started yet, but it should be starting by the time I make the first incision. As I told Selene, you're going to feel pressure." Margaret tells me.

What happened after that was unexpected. Through the window I could see the eclipse starting. This bright light shined down on me and I involuntarily shifted.

I'm currently in a corner of the room growling with Nick, who shifted also, next to me.

Jazmine calm down.

Margaret I'm trying this isn't me. It's Jade that shifted and I can't shift back.

Before I know it I feel the urge to push. I realize I'm going to have to deliver my pups on my own, in wolf form.

I whine and push. Suddenly I see this bright light coming from the eclipse. Two figures appear at my side lulling sweet nothings in my ear. I face them and realize they're my parents. Nick is by my side, letting me know he's here.

I focus on pushing and push out two wolves. One is a boy with all black fur and blue eyes, and the other is a girl with sandy brown fur and honey colored eyes. I lick them both clean as Margaret comes to take them.

Everyone is so focused on the first two they don't realize I'm not done. I get the urge to push again. I push out two more wolves, and both of them are girls. One has all white fur with grey eyes, and the other has all grey fur with green eyes.

I'm licking them clean when everyone else notices the other two pups. I pick them up in my mouth carefully, and place them in an incubator with their brother and sister.

After that I shifted back and walked over to Nick, who just stared in shock. I grabbed his hand and led him over to our pups.

"Xavier, Luna, April, and Alex." I say pointing to them as I name them.

All too soon I hear Selene say, "The barrier has been broken, Jaz we gotta go."

I look back at my pups one last time before my parents, Jonathan, Selene,  Nick, and me leave to put an end to this war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know I haven't updated in a while but I've had trouble writing it how I want it. It took longer than expected but Selene and Jazmime finally had their pups.

Xavier-black wolf

Luna-sandy brown wolf

April-white wolf

Alex-grey wolf

Let me know your thoughts.

Comment and vote.