chapter ten

Song: I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls

"Happy Unity Day Bails," Bailey's head snapped towards the familiar face of Finn. The tires girl was folding her clothes, which she had very few of, in her tent. Bailey nodded and motioned for him to proceed. Bailey wasn't big on Unity Day. It's pretty much celebrating being on the Ark, but who would want to be in that hell hole when you could be thriving in the forest?

"Clarke and, erm, Bellamy, just got off a face chat with the chancellor and um," Bailey stiffened at the mentioned of Bellamy's name. Her hands folded across her chest and she stared at the boy with overgrown hair,

"Spit it out Finley," he narrowed his eyes.

"Bellamy said you can speak to your family first. If you want," Finn said. Bailey thought to herself. I guess they won't let me talk to Joey then. She shook her head.

"My mum died during labor and my dad was floated," she shrugged.

"But what about your-"

"They're not gonna let me talk to someone in solitary, Finn." She rolled her eyes,

"Just ask Jaha! He dropped Bellamy's crimes, surely he would let you talk to your brother," Finn argued. Bailey sighed and gave in, following him towards the drop ship. As she exited her tent she spotted Jasper and Monty drinking and slurring and giggling. Basically having a good time, something Bailey wished she knew how to do.

. . .

"Next time tell me that he's here." Bailey glared at Bellamy, whispering her harsh words to Finn and Clarke, who were stood beside her. Bellamy, unfortunately, heard her comment and frowned. She's really mad; he thought.

"H- hi." The broken boy said in front of Bailey. She rolled her eyes and bumped his shoulder when she passed him, ignoring his presence, and headed for the small desktop setup. She slipped on the strangely shaped head phones adjusted the volume as The Ark's Chancellor sat in front of the camera.

"Hello Bai-" Thelonious began but was cut of by an impatient voice.

"I want to speak to my brother," She spat. Jaha sighed.

"Joey Enford is in solitary it isn't safe fo-" The poor man had his sentence cut off by Bailey. Her face was red and puffy, clearly she wasn't in a great state of mind.

"Why? Why is he dangerous to the Ark? Hm?" Jaha was silent and Bellamy mentally chuckled, he, Clarke and Finn were still in the drop ship, occupying themselves with another task. But Bellamy couldn't help but listen to Bailey's words. He made quick but meaningful glances at the girl sitting in the corner. I really fucked up. What a bastard. Bellamy thought to himself.

"As far as I'm concerned, he has committed no crime. Get Joey for me." Jaha thought for a minute, debating whether or not he should let the poor girl see her brother or not.

"Fine. I'll be back with him. I may be an hour or 2, however." Bailey nodded and smiled slightly.

"Thank you Chancellor." She said and got up from her seat, leaving the set up. She walked over to the group of 3 that she had thought had left a few minutes prior. Bailey completely ignored Bellamy's being, or so he thought, and focussed on Clarke.

"Um," She interrupted and her eyes met Bellamy's. They held a look for no longer than a second before she continued, "So, erm, who should I get next, Clarke?" She asked awkwardly. Clarke looked up to her with a soft smile.

"Hey Lia, um.." Clarke looked down at a list that was beside her, "Can you please fetch Dax for me?" Bailey nodded mumbling a quiet 'sure' and took off to find the tall and muscular boy with a dumb name.

. . .

Bailey had decided to give Raven a hand with bullets, so she started towards the mechanic's tent. May as well have some fun on Unity Day, she thought.

"Hey, Birdie. Can I help you- Hey!" Bailey cut herself off and dragged out the Hey, "Raven what happened?" She questioned the girl with tears running down her face.

"I-I." The brunette began taking deep breaths, that came out more like gasps, and worked herself up, "Finn slept with Clarke," She managed to tell Bailey and was pulled into a large hug by her.

"Shh. Its okay, shh," Bailey tried to comfort Raven. But how could she? How could she help someone's heartbreak when she couldn't deal with her own. She had barely know Bellamy for 2 weeks and she had already formed a 'more than friends' relationship with him. Except this relationship was one - sided. She may have even loved him, but of course that doesn't matter because she has to push aside her feeling when she knows he doesn't feel the same. But she doesn't know. Because everything Bellamy said was bullshit. But she doesn't know that either.

. . .

Once raven calmed down, they began to work on the bullets, minor injuries made in the process.

"Do you love Bellamy?" Raven blurted randomly. They had been working in silence before.

Bailey just thought to herself quietly. Denying to herself that she didn't love him. She couldn't, not after the previous night. Deciding with herself, Bailey shook her head, no.

"Yeah," Raven nodded, "I'm kinda feeling like that with Finn," Bailey frowned at the younger girl next to her. It wasn't like her and Bellamy were ever together, unlike Finn and Raven, Finn was cheating on her and Bailey couldn't relate to Raven's situation.

"It doesn't matter," Bailey spoke up, her voice croaky from her lack of speech, "We don't need them, right?" Raven just nodded and they continued to sort through the rounds of ammunition.

. . .

"Fuck," That was all Bellamy could say when he saw Raven half naked in front of him.

"You want to forget her, I want to feel something else," Raven stated blankly. But I don't want to forget her, he thought to himself. He considered his options once more, sighing before regretting the next events that occurred, instantly.

. . .

Lol beef.
bye sluts
-coco