Chapter 2

Dinner

Jack's POV
I chuckled at the view Im looking at. As we say the sky's so clear when your the view.

She just stared at me with her mouth wide open feezing.

I close her mouth shut. "you'll caught a fly if you keep your mouth open" I chuckled.

She'weird but pretty cute. Wait what am I saying?

"Wait y-your.. I... You.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She freaked out blinking her eyes continuosly

"Im not dreaming am I?" She says rubbing her both eyes.

I put my chin on my hand while my elbow on my leg. "Nope."

"Are you serious?" She held her head smiling but then frowned "wait your not a look alike are you?"

"Nope, the look alike cant sing like me" I smiled standing up placing my hands on my pocket.

"Then sing" She crossed her arms.

"Sure... this is my part from taking you... ehem... fly with me so I caught you red eyed, sky so clear when your the view" I chuckled at her reaction. "Now can you tell me your name?"

"No."

I look at her wide eyed "why not?"

"Maybe you are a look alike that sounds like Jack Avery" She looked away crossing her arms.

"Well if you really want proof I could let you see my Instagram" I said showing her My profile. By this time her eyes widened more.

She finally sighed "fine I believe you. My name is Madison Ruby Elliot" When she says her name my eyes widened "why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" She asked.

I quickly open instagram and go to MaddyR's profile and look at her, then the pic, her, then the pic. She looked at me weirdly. I quickly press follow and her phone soon buzz. She look at her phone then at me

"Hey how'd you find my profile?" She asked confused.

I showed her the messages. As soon as she saw it she blushed of embarrassment.

"I have been reading this since the day you have sent this. Thanks for the message I love them" I smiled. I think she relaxed because her tense body soften.

"Y-your welcome" she stuttered. I sat down and tapped the bench beside me to let her sit.

"Now lets get to know each other." She sat down and look at her hands shaking.

I held her shoulders and she soften "first off wanna take a pic?" I said and she looked at me and nod smiling.

*****

After we took the photo We started to know each other "did you know Im the one who you bumped to?" I chuckled

"Sorry it's just that I have just been over things"

I look at her eyes and saw a sadness.

"Ok whats your name" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"We are going to start over before I'll ask any question for what you said earlier" I said

"Ok My name is Madison Ruby Elliot,I was born in LA of course. I am 16 years old turning 17 this September, I dont have any siblings, I came from Australia but Im not Australian. My favourite Singer/Band is of course Why Dont We... and I am a unfamous average teenager" she sighed and mumbled somethig I didnt hear.