The Katherine Pierce Daires

I had always loved Stefan it's wasn't fair that Elena got there before although it just shows he's not over me . I'm Katherine Pierce and this is how I survived....

Dear Me ,

Stefan has moved back to mystic falls can you believe it after all those years of grieving over me thinking I was dead he comes back and finds my doppelganger Elena Gilbert. Ugh I hate the sound of her name it makes me wanna puke , she thinks she can just steal Stefan away from me like that , well that will soon be over.Enjoy your days while you can Elena because things are about to get a lot nastier....

Dear Me ,

I've been spying on Stefan lately and guess what he's with Elena like there going out even after there argument they just make up , oh and worse news Damon is back great two Salvatore brothers to worry about. Well history is about to repeat itself and when Elena finds out the truth about Stefan secret life as a vampire it's bound to ruin them. Oh shit I forgot I'm suppose to be dead (well that's what Stefan and Damon think) but ill end up making a amazing return.

Dear Me ,

Elenas getting more suspicious about Stefan and what he's hiding I was spying on them the other day there she's close to the truth , but that won't ruin them it's Damon that will tear them apart for good.