[CLOSED] The 6-Pack Challenge - Round 1: Otherworldly Tales

Please ensure you read this, so you know exactly what this contest is all about!

---

We all do it and we always have. Even before we started writing, it's a safe bet we all imagined fantastic worlds filled with heroes, monsters and magic.

For this, the inaugural part of our 6-Pack Challenge, we want you to write an action-packed piece of flash fiction set in a fantasy world of your creation. Make the piece as dark or otherwise as you like. As long as there is a clear element of the fantastical, it's all good!

 As long as there is a clear element of the fantastical, it's all good!

---

Entries cannot be any longer than 500 words in length. Shorter is fine, but no longer.

Entries must be written in English. Unfortunately we have no other language capabilities.

Entries must be original, entirely your own work and not something written prior to this contest.

Whilst an amount of leeway will be given, entries should be PG-13 and therefore suitable for all readers.

Ensure to post a link to each round's entry in the comment section of the relevant page. That way everyone can easily find your work and we can really spread the word!

Do try to read the work of, and offer support to, your fellow competitors. This might be a contest but our aim is to keep things entirely friendly.

Once complete, submit your entry via this submission form.

The closing date for the first round of our 6-Pack Challenge is Friday, July 7th.