Chapter 7: School Festival

Start from the beginning

"Lelouch, did you already find your credit card?" asks Milly when she sees him walking towards them. "Anyway, how dare you hung up on me when I was still talking?"

"An emergency came up so I turned my phone off," Lelouch replies and he is about to look for his credit card but he remembers that he didn't see it this morning. "Where's Milly?"

"She went on stage," Rivalz replies.

"Lulu, let's go around," says Shirley as she drags him away from Rivalz.

"Okay," Lelouch agrees.

On the other hand, Milly announces the start of the Treasure Hunt games.

"Since the credit card of the prince hasn't been found yet, there are two treasures that should be found. First is the credit card and the second one is yet to be revealed. If either of the two is found, you could come to me and claim your prize. Now, without further ado, LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!"

The participants of the game got the paper on the table which is the first clue.

"I am present on your wall. My two hands and my numbers are helpful to anyone. I could also be in the stars and is called Horologium."

"Well, this is kind of hard."

"Of course, the prize is worth it though."

While the others are on the treasure hunt, others are also watching the Biggest Pizza - Making. And one of the spectators of this game is a lime-green haired girl. Her eyes are sparkling while watching the contestants making the pizza. She even has a plate on her hands ready.

On the other hand,

"Wait, Horologium is a clock, right?"

"You're right!! The next clue is at the clock tower at the garden."

"I look like a colorful red flower on the sea bed but don't be fooled by my appearance for I am an animal."

"Lulu, you still haven't found your credit card, have you?" Shirley asks while they are eating on a bench.

"I found it but I think I misplaced it again," the guy replies as C.C appears on his mind. "I'm sure it is in my room."

"Is that so?" Shirley says shyly with a pink blush on her cheeks.

While waiting for the pizza to be done, C.C is watching Lelouch and Shirley from afar.

"You better enjoy this day to the fullest, Lelouch. I no longer want to wait another day. Tomorrow, you will become Zero again," C.C says. She turns her back away from them and sees that the biggest pizza that she will eat is almost done.

But she drops her plate when the Knightmare Frames being used to make the pizza suddenly bumped into each other causing the pizzas to fly and land on the ground.

With that, Milly immediately announces the end of the pizza competition and the search for the second treasure.

"Attention!!! All students who are participating for the Treasure Hunt game, I apologize but the search for the second treasure is cancelled. The biggest pizza which is the second treasure has been through a disaster, thus, the only treasure left is Lelouch's credit card so your wish still have the chance of being granted by Lelouch vi Britannia!"

C.C feels disappointed since she has been looking forward to eat a big pizza. She is headed back to Lelouch's room but when she hears the announcement, she comes up with an idea.

She walks to the stage and all attention is on her.

"Hi, Cecile. Do you perhaps have the credit card?" asks Milly.