the awkward of awkward

A/N
There's a awkward part in this so a warning to u all people.. U have been warned
-kortaney❤
...........................................................
I stared at Lars and he did back. "Mom, dad who is this??" He asked. He don't remember me?? "Wait u r his parents?" I asked. "Oh sorry we didn't text u Laramie." Said his mom. "I told u to stop calling me THAT!" He yelled. I would of never done that to my parents. "Now who in the hell is this?" Lars asked. He glared at me. (Oh snap kortaney u put a cuss word!😱) I looked down. "Lars this is y/n." His mom said cheerfully. "Y/n This is our son Lars." We looked at each other. "And y is y/n here?" Lars asked calmly. "She's staying here until she finds a place to stay, she will be in your room." His dad explained. "WHAT!?!?!" we both shouted in unison. Time flies. I got change and went up into the attic. I was wearing one of Lars's t-shirts.

(Sorry for the pic but u R wearing this shirt) I went into his room and he was bare naked

(Sorry for the pic but u R wearing this shirt) I went into his room and he was bare naked. (Awkward part) "EEEEEKKK!!!!" I screamed. He looked at me and blushed hard. "Y R U SCREAMING!!!" He yelled/asked. I covered my eyes and the door hit me in the face. I slowly past out....  Later... I woke up in Lars's bed with a bandage on my head. Lars was next to me clothed😥 (thank the stars) in his arms. He looked so cute sleeping. Wait what am I thinking? I only met the guy yesterday. I rolled my eyes. I was gonna sit up but he pulled me closer and gripped me tightly. "Lars?"I whispered. He snored. He must still be asleep. He pulled me even closer and his grip got tighter. I was blushing rapidly now.. My heart was beating fast. Then he pulled me to his chest. He smelt like cake.... "Um Lars?" I whispered. He opened his eyes. And then noticed poor innocent me and blushed then looked angry. "WHAT R U DOING!" He yelled. I was confused. "What?" I asked. "What were u doing to me while I was asleep?" He asked. "Nothing." I answered. "U was cuddling with me." He said. "U was hugging me!" I said. "No I wasn't!" He argued. I leaned in for some reason Idk y tho. Then he grabbed my chin and kissed me softly. This was my first kiss with a guy I don't even know. The kiss was short. He broke it a couple. "Y did u do that?" I asked. "You leaned in what was I supposed to do?" Lars answered. "Not kiss me." I said unhappy. "I didn't kiss u!" Lars yelled. "Grrrrrrr!?!?!" I moaned. And I went down stairs... Maybe this is all a dream but all I know its that my head hurts more than ever.

A/N
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter its pretty odd and I'm not good at this stuff so hope for the best. Bye!
-Kortaney❤