“So it’s settled, we’ll go see a movie” Chase finally spoke. Chase has been the most quite one of the group, but for some reason he gave me a funny feeling I don’t know why, it could be the looks I seen him throw my way or it could be just because I’m new and don’t know him but I honestly don’t want to find out I’ll just keep my distance from him.

We continued to eat lunch and agreed to meet up at around five o’clock and head out to the movies. Curfew was set for eleven pm so we had plenty of time to watch a movie and grab something for dinner.

Once we finished eating we all said our good byes and everyone headed off. Just as I was about to push open the door I to walk out into the courtyard I felt a hand grab my shoulder. Instantly I knew who it was “Mind if I walk out with you?” Drake asked as he pushed open the door and held it for me to walk through. “I don’t mind” slipped out of my mouth but deep down I was trying to think of a polite way to say no. I couldn’t trust myself around him and defiantly didn’t want to look at him as I remembered the dreams I had of him the night before. Just at the thought I felt the blush rise and I quickly turned my head away so he couldn’t see.

“Do you have a movie in mind that you’d like to watch?”  I thought about his question but I didn’t even know what was playing. I didn’t speak but shook my head no. “Do you like Action, Adventure, Horror, Romance or Sci-Fi?”

“Honestly I don’t really care I like them all so whatever use all decide on is good with me.” I answered honestly. We continued to walk at a much slower pace I knew he was talking to me but I couldn’t concentrate all I could smell his amazing aftershave as he walked beside me.

“Violet” he said as he grabbed my hand I stopped and went to turn around to face him when suddenly I tripped Drake caught me easily “Careful now” he mumbled as he pulled me in closer to his chest. As I pulled away I lowered my head and said “Sorry I was day dreaming I guess.”  

“Did you hear a word I said before” he asked me. Again I lowered my head before saying “Sorry I was a little distracted.” I started walking away while Drake stood in the same spot I left him. I needed a little time and space it was absolutely impossible to think let alone concentrate whiles his around.

Just as I was rounding the corner to the female dorms I took a quick look behind me to see if he was still standing there or if he’d left. Luckily for me he left. I stormed through to dorm and made it to my door. I pulled out my key put it in the lock and turned, once the door opened I quickly went into my room closing it and locking it before I went and fell on my bed.

‘How’d I get myself into this mess’ I muttered to myself? I lay down on my bed for what seemed like hours thinking over the things that have happened the last few days. I had so many questions to answer the main on being why was I so attracted to Drake, how am I meant to avoid him, I can’t be in a relationship yet, how can I ditch out on going out in a group, even though being in a group would be the safest thing at the moment at least then I wouldn’t be left alone with drake. But there was no easy way of trying to ditch it would only make them ask more questions so finally I gave in. Just as I stood and was about to go find something to wear this afternoon there was a knock on the door.

I slowly walked to the door my heart pounding in my chest. ‘Please don’t be drake’ I mentally prayed. When I swung the door open it was like my body was warning me in advance with the pounding heart. There he stood dressed just like he was earlier in a pair of nice fitted jean and a black t-shirt that hugged his body nicely.