Guided tour

Chapter 3

Once my things were kind of unpacked I sat on the bed looking around the room. Is still couldn’t believe how beautiful the place was, I found out my roommate was due to arrive tomorrow and it would be only me up until that point, I hated being alone for too long but something tells me I won’t be alone for very long Aphrodite seemed like a really nice girl I still couldn’t believe she was named Aphrodite.

Then I remembered back to the night I came across the academy chat page, I recall the names cherry, drake, sapphire and opal. So really my name wasn’t that bad it fit in pretty well around here. I don’t know many girls called violet but personally I hate it.

A knock at the door forced me to come back to reality instantly I knew it was Aphrodite it had been thirty minutes exactly. I hadn’t unpacked completely but I was at least a quarter of the way there.

“Come on I know you’re in there” said Aphrodite.

“I’m coming” I replied back.

“Good hurry up” was her reply. This girl was way too cheerful.

I pulled the door open and stared in shock she wasn’t alone there were three other people standing with her. The guy had the most beautiful green eyes I’d ever seen. After the slight shock of seeing so many people standing in front of my door all I could do was stare into the sea of green.

“Oh where are my manners let me introduce you. Over here we have Cherry, Kali and Drake” she said as she pointed out who was who.

Cherry was a little red head who’s name suited her perfectly her hair was the colour of cherries and was also very pretty. Kali was a tall pretty girl with short brown hair and drake well what can I say about him I’ve already mentioned his beautiful green eyes, he has shaggy light brown hair and is tall and muscular I could make out the shape of his muscles under his tight black shirt he was wearing we was also wearing nice fitted jeans ‘I bet his ass looks good from behind’ I thought to myself.

I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks and quickly said “Sorry I’m Violet it’s very nice to meet you all”

Drake spoke up first “It’s very nice to meet you violet. Please don’t let these girls scare you off their all pretty harmless” he said with a grin that was bound to make girls fall at his feet.

“Come on I’m starving” said Cherry.

We all made our way down to the cafeteria. It was just as amazing as the rest of the academy I’ve seen so far. We grabbed our trays and moved along the line. There was no way we’d ever get food like this at my old school. There was so much to choose from I went for the Greek salad and spicy chicken and a bottle of water.

“Sit over here” said drake from right behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder and moved in the direction he nodded. Cherry, Aphrodite and Kali all followed. I could smell drake he smelt amazing if I was brave enough I would have asked what aftershave or body spray he used but that would seem a little to stalker like.