Movie Date

Chapter 4

I woke early the next morning. To the sound of music I didn’t recognise the song but I knew instantly that it wasn’t coming from my room ‘it must be coming from next door’ I thought to myself. I hoped out of bed and spotted a bag placed carefully against the spare bed.

I listened carefully and I heard the water running In the bathroom, I sat back down on my bed and waited for my roommate well I assumed it was my roommate otherwise the girl is in the wrong room. I let out a slight chuckle thinking that would be something id accidently do.

I was startled when the door opened and there stood a very short pretty girl with long hair the colour of chocolate. Her eyes looked like a very strange shade of green. “Hi, I’m violet” I announced as I stood and held out my hand.

“It’s nice to meet you Violet, I’m willow” the morning passed quickly. I helped Willow put away her things and set up her laptop and done a few other things when there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it” I said as I stood up.

Opening up the door there stood Aphrodite “Hi do you want to go get some lunch you weren’t in the cafeteria for breakfast” she sounded a little worried. “Sure come on in I’ll just get my things” I said as I pushed the door open so she could step inside. “Aphrodite this is Willow my roommate, Willow this is Aphrodite she’s in the room two doors down” I introduced them. They said their hellos nice to meet use. Aphrodite welcomed her to the school and invited her to lunch with us.

“Cherry, Kali and Drake will meet us in the cafeteria Tristan, Xander and Chase will be there as well so we can introduce the two of you at the same time” Aphrodite announced as we walked towards lunch. “Great” I mumbled the last thing I need at the moment is to be close to Drake.

The dreams I had last night done nothing to put out the burn he caused my body. Just hearing his name relit the fire, ‘I’m doomed’ I thought to myself. The walk was fairly quick before I knew it we were walking into a cafeteria full of people. Drake stood up instantly and pulled out the chair beside him. All eyes turned to look at me. I looked at Drake and he mouthed ‘What’ I didn’t speak I just shook my head and took the seat he was offering. Introductions were made and the talking continued, they seemed like a great group of people and they were all very attractive but if I had to admit it Drake was defiantly the better looking of them all.

“So Violet, what made you decided to attend Deadwood?” Xander asked. I couldn’t help but frown at his question. “I didn’t decide my parents made the decision for me.” I answered him. “Well you’ll be ok, it’s a pretty good school and the people are awesome,” he said smiling. I could feel Drakes eyes on me I chanced a quick look out of the corner of my eye and sure enough he was staring.

“So how about we head off for the day before school starts?” Cherry asked all of us. “What do you have in mind” asked Aphrodite as she twirled a piece of long blond hair around her finger. Cherry thought it over a little before saying “what about going to see a movie or something” she suggested.

Everyone began talking at once before Drake jumped in and said “Quite not everyone at once, how about we let Violet decide after all we are trying to make her feel welcome.” Aphrodite gave me a look that said I told you so. “No that’s ok I’m fine with whatever” I said a little embarrassed as I brushed my hair behind my ears.