Chapter 1

Making my way through the halls as another announcement blares through the speakers.

ALL STUDENTS MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE AUDITORIUM!!

Quickly rushing through the auditorium doors all the while dodging people in the way. The phone in my back pocket vibrates and pulling it out to see Erin calling me.

Sighing, I decline it and tuck it back into my pocket while finding a seat. I look towards the back seeing a few girls waving at me. I walk up the steps and making it to the section and happy that I don't have to step over other people and slipping straight into the aisle seat.

The girl sitting next to me suddenly starts poking me and giggling. Lilly. I look over at her and smile.

"Hey," she whispers. "Do you know what this is about?"

I shake my head. Her smile faded slightly. 

She opened her mouth to say something else but I pulled my phone out and texted Erin. Hey, I typed.

Quickly a text pops up. 

bitch, you couldnt answer seriously. But whats up.

I quickly typed back, Nah, I'm in the auditorium waiting for whatever the hell is going on today. But knowing this school, it's probably something shitty.

A pair of dark heels show up in the corner of my eye as I tuck my phone into my pocket. I stare up to see harsh brown eyes of the vice principal. 

"Ms. Blake, if I see that phone again, it's mine." 

That was all Ms. Karden said before turning and walking around, probably looking for other kids to torment. 

Ms. Karden, was a scary middle aged woman, vice principle, and only nice to students she had liked. 

My eyes scanned around to see if Ms. Karden was still watching but she was staring at the stage.

Whipping out my phone again, I started to text Erin again.

Erin?

Ya, still here bitch. Thought the assembly already started. 

Nah, Karden just caught me. whatever. do u know what this assembly is about Erin??

Bitch, I got suspended from school and I am not showing up ever again. how am i supposed to know what its about!!!

I bring a hand up to rake back my hair and taking a quick scan to see if any other superintendents were watching. None were so I quickly type back, ignoring her last text. 

Look, tell u about it later hoe, miss u. 

I shut off the phone and tuck it back into my pocket as the lights start to dim in here and the principle gets onto the stage. He is making an announcement through the microphone but I am not paying attention. 

After a few moments, I decided to tune into what the principle is saying and I catch the words

...Alpha James.

Thanks for whoever is reading this, I really appreciate it!!

Are you enjoying this darlings??