"Too many words!" Louis shouted, Harry leaning over and poking Louis' showing stomach under his work shirt. He curled up like a slater, screaming weakly and kept his eyes tightly shut. Harry watched him with amorous smile, finding a little kitten inside Louis as he opened his eyes like a new born baby. His eyes were glimmering and were shining up to Harry's. It was like grins inside their eyes, and they couldn't peel their eyes away from them.

Harry suddenly broke the contact, exhaling sharply before droning a look at his books. "I-I need to study."

Louis sat up with his elbow digging into the ground and his arm keeping his head up. He just stared at the magnificent human being in front of him. Almost three months. It felt like a real relationship at this point. He's had a bloody crush on Harry for almost three months and he actually can't do anything about it.

He beamed affectionately at Harry with nothing but him in Louis' eyes. Everything else was irrelevant and blurry. It was only Harry.

If only he could get Harry to feel the same.

****************

busy? :) xx

Unusual, Louis thought. It seemed odd Harry would ask to hang out on a Friday night. He'd love to but there was a slight problem. 

He had a babysitting job tonight and frankly, if he denies to take the job he might just lose the ultimate privilege of being the first person all families call for a baby sitter. Ever since Genevieve's encounter - and being the bitch she was, spreading the gossip faster than people with the plague - Louis' baby sitting job hasn't been as busy and uptight as it once was. In the two weeks, only 3 people have called for Louis and one had cancelled.

He supposes this was a good thing for Harry at the least. He could spend more time with him and maybe more time with videos and the such. It was just the money that was pretty tough to handle. He could get the money from being a Youtuber, but Louis' earnings for views is shared into equal parts for charities. It was contracted also, so Louis earnings were worthless to him until another 3 years pass by.

 i'm sorry love. got a booking at the Finleys xx :(((

Harry understood. He knew Louis had a job to fulfil and he respected that. In fact, Harry loved knowing Louis cared about himself also.

alright :) have fun munchkin. xx

**************

Louis was bored off his head listening to Heidi repeat word after word from her spelling book. Her voice was low and monotonous. Reminded Louis too much of Harry.

She sounded out big words such as tomato and asked for help on words like guitar. He was too bothered to listen to her illiterate nature, saying yeah to her mindlessly even when she pronounces things wrong. It was careless really. She was only in kindy and her brain was open to new ideas. In this case, new and wrong ideas.

Here Louis was babbling yeah every few seconds every time she asked did I say this right? Louis was sure she said banana with five extra na's in it. He resorted to his phone, slinging Harry a text to take him away from the monotony he was experiencing. Maybe it would have been better off losing this job to spend the night with Harry.

hey xx

hey :) bored are we? x

i could have just texted u because u were nice ! but yes xx

Louis was deciding whether or not he should spend the rest of the night with Harry. It was an hour until eight; when Mrs Finley comes home. Louis could meet Harry at the boardwalk or something, or at the Bell Tower for a walk down the Riverside Drive. Would Harry be up for it though?