Chapter 6: A Student from Brittania

[ Previously ]

Empress Yukiji...... I only pray for your return and stop the evil ways of Lelouch Vi Britannia....

. But... It seems like you have already return.
~*~
In a single body .....
With 2 Reincarnations ...
Slumbering Inside.

How will you manage when one part of you is awaken, and the other half of you is yet to reveal itself to you?

~ Lelouch's PoV ~

" Emperor Lelouch-sama?  We are able to track down Empress Yukiji-sama as you asked."

" Good. Now,  do tell her location."

" She currently resides at Cross Academy with her lover,  King Alexander and her family who tormented her during her tong years."

" Tormented?"

" Yes.  The Family who tormented her is a Royal Pureblood Family known as the Kurans."

" Do you know for what reason?"

" Yes.  For having no traits compared to the Kuran Family."

" No Look-Alike Traits....? How ignorant. At uttermost selfishness of them."

" Kaisuru. Ready the Carriage. We are going to Cross Academy."

" Yes,  Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

" Yes,  Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia."

~ Yukiji's PoV ~

I was walking out of my dorm room,  when I felt 4 pureblood presences walking behind me. I decided to ignore it and just walked down stairs. 

" Ji-Ji Chan!" a cheerful voice called out to me.

" Ji-Ji Chan....?" I questioned myself.

A pair of arms hang around me. I looked to see Hanabusa with a big cheery smile. He's cute....

" Whatcha doing later?" he asked.

" Nothing is on my schedule." I simply replied, " But do you want to go to town with me,  Hanabusa?"

His eyes sparkled like puppy dog eyes. I laughed at his uttermost cuteness.

I pinched his cheek as I said, " You're cute,  Hanabusa."

His face was brushed with the most reddest color. He started making weird noises and going back to Akatsuki praying for him to help him.