Chapter 5: Voice of the 99th Emperor

Start from the beginning

' The 99th Emperor, Lelouch VI Britannia....'

' What does he mean by ' hand over my beloved wife? '

~ Juri's PoV ~
The Great Alexander Escalus. Whose King surrendered into his lonely heart, in which his throne has an empty seat, with no-one to rightfully rule by....

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

Those eyes

Those eyes....

One regular, and on that has the mark of the Geass.
Lelouch Vi Britannia... The Ruler whose powers that can make anyone obey his every will.

No matter how strong the opponent against him is, his power will break through that barrier and completely take control of what he wants. As they say, he gets always get what he wants.

He, The 99th Emperor and The 11th Prince.
Son of Charles Zi Britannia, the 98th emperor of the holy Britannia Empire and Marianne Vi Britannia, the late empress of the holy Britannia Empire.

W-Wait...
' Hand Over My Beloved Wife....? '
' Escalus King? '
What does this mean....?

~ Haruka's PoV ~

King Alexander Christopher Escalus. The King whose Wife was was bedridden. Many centuries ago, Queen Yukiji passed away of an illness that was caused by an unknown doing. In doing so, the forcefield around the Escalus Kingdom was weakening.

Before the Queen passed, the king (with permission) sucked his beloved's blood, and with it, the king harnessed all of her powers. But without a queen to rule beside by, he mysteriously left the Escalus Kingdom, with the 4 Escalus Knights guarding and protecting the kingdom.

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife. "

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Lelouch Vi Britannia.... The 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannia Empire. He had a wife who he ruled with for 900 years. His wife brought the goodness out of Lelouch Vi Britannia. But when she was brutally assassinated, it turbed him into someone evil, granting him the name: The Demon Emperor..... But.... what does Lelouch Vi Britannia what with Queen Yukiji? And what does he mean by 'hand over my beloved wife?'

~ Kaien Cross ~

[ Echoes in Head ]

" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

Lelouch Vi Britannia

The 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannia Empire.
He ruled alongside his beloved, Empress Yukiji for 900 years before she was brutally assassinated. Ever since her death, Lelouch was cruel, selfish, and un-merciful.

Empress Yukiji...... I only pray for your return and stop the evil ways of Lelouch Vi Britannia....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But...
It seems like you have already return.
~*~
In a single body .....
With 2 Reincarnations ...
Slumbering Inside.

How will you manage when one part of you is awaken, and the other half of you is yet to reveal itself to you?