Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun

Start from the beginning

"That was all an act." The big guy said and smirked. "Hmmm... Saved you, huh? Then let's try if he'll save you again" Then he snapped his fingers.

The two now cringed in fear. Tears flowing from their eyes. Who knows what will happen to them. There's no point in acting brave now. They can't do anything now. Just hoping that someone, anyone will save them as they are now being trapped by men. With nothing really to do, they have no choice but to scream.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Scream for the whole town to hear. So everyone will know that they are in danger and this crime. After that, they felt some cloth with chloroform covered their nose and mouth before they were engulfed by darkness and lost consciousness.

'Will Ieyasu really save us?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two girls have been missing since yesterday. Officers are thoroughly investigating the crime. They say that the culprit is-" Tsuna sighed as he turned off the rarely used television. Why are there always crimes? Then he remembered the mafia he is now involved to. There are a lot more crimes there.

"What's so good about crimes, anyway? All they did is make miserable lives." Tsuna mumbled as he picked up his school bag and walked through the door.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu, Tsuna-sama!!" Gokudera greeted as bowed 90 degrees.

Tsuna sweatdropped. Gokudera is still doing that. "Ohayou gozaimasu Hayato. Please stand up" He greeted back and made Gokudera stand. He didn't noticed the other person.

"Yo Tsuna!" Yamamoto greeted with a big smile on his face. He's really happy that he could be friends with Tsuna.

"Oi! Baseball-freak!! Don't be too casual with Tsuna-sama! And bow down when you greet!" Gokudera shouted as he found Yamamoto's action inappropriate.

Yamamoto scratched the back of his head and laughed. "Ahahaha!! Is that so? Sorry! Then... Ohayou gozaimasu, Tsuna-sama! Haha!" He also bowed down, perfectly imitating what Gokudera had done earlier

Finally noticing Yamamoto, Tsuna jumped from surprise. "T-takeshi! What are you doing here?" He asked. "And more importantly, why are you greeting me like Hayato?"

"Why? We're still playing the mafia game, right? And you're our new boss! Also it's quite pretty fun!" Yamamoto said as he stood up.

Tsuna widen his eyes. Who would've known that Yamamoto is just treating mafia a game? Gokudera, on the other hand, misunderstood Tsuna's nervousness. He still doesn't know that Tsuna is already greatly involved so he tried to shut Yamamoto's mouth. "Baseball-freak, we're not playing the mafia game anymore. Understood?"

"Yeah, and I'm not a boss. We're friends now so don't be too formal." Tsuna added with a sigh of relief.

Yamamoto nodded fully understanding the message. "So, when are we going to school?" He suddenly asked.

The other two froze. They already know the experience of being late considering how far the distance between Tsuna's house to school. It was very unpleasant. Even Tsuna didn't got free to be bitten to death by a certain skylark. So Tsuna grabbed both Yamamoto and Gokudera's hand and sprinted towards school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school, Tsuna, Gokudera, and their newest member, Yamamoto, walked inside their classroom as they panted. They just got to school and luckily for them, they arrived 5 minutes before the first school bell so they didn't get bitten to death.