Chapter 2

I still can't believe what happened on that day! I met Niall Horan, and he offered to look after me for while because I was in a state. 

Niall drove me home that day, I had never seen my mum looked so surprised when she openened the door to see Niall Horan with me. Niall was explaining what happened, and she agreed. I remember running upstairs like I was possessed. Niall followed me up to be greeted with what seemed like hundreds of pictures of him! He helped me pack and we left for London!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

When we got there, Niall led me to my room, and sat me down. He looked so worried about me.

Niall: Babe, what's up? What's been happening?

Me: I don't know if I can tell you though

Niall: It'll be between us, our secret. 

Me: Okay. It all started when I was in year 8, 3 years ago. I used to get bullied all the time. I began to feel sad all the time, then I got diagnosed with depression. I started to cut, then it got worse and I was suicidal. it's still happening now, but I've been clean for a month.

Tears burnt my eyes, with every word I spoke. The words 'suicidal' and 'cut' felt like daggers penetrating my heart. I looked up at him, trying not to make eye contact. I felt his hand wrap around my side.

Niall: It's gonna be okay love. Things are gonna work out. Just because you've had a bad chapter in your book, doesn't mean it's a bad story.

He whispered it in my ear, then pulled me into a hug. He looked at me and wiped away the tears in my eyes. 

Niall: Come on, I'll go get some nandos, you stay here, I love you, yeah? It'll be okay.

He walked out and left me sat there. I didn't know what to do. I just paced around his house, looking around.

___________________________________________________________________

There were so many pictures of the boys! All his guitars. I picked up a small acoustic 6 string and started to play little things. I couldn't help but sing to it. As soon as I was finished, I put it back. When I turned around to see Niall stood there. I jumped back, scared.

Me: I'm so so-

Niall: Babe, you're amazing!!

Me: I'm not but thank you!!

Niall: You are, no arguing!! Come on, come eat!

I just stood there, stunned. Niall Horan said I'm an amazing singer!