Part Nineteen

191. Harry Potter doesn't have cheesy sex scenes. In fact, (correct me if I'm wrong) I think the only time where it even mentions something that could be taken remotely sexual is when it mentions that Aberforth Dumbledore was arrested for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. And come on, that's just funny. 

192. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chagrin Just do it. Read the second definition.

193. I cried when Sirius died, when Lupin and Tonks died, when Minerva screamed when she thought Harry was dead, when Dumbledore died, when Harry kissed Ginny(or better Ginny kisses Harry) at DH.....when Ron left ,when Draco was in pain, I cried during all the DH book, especially for Snape. & MORE!

194. Sure, Harry breaks up with Ginny for her safety, too. But he does it in a nice 'but you'll always have my heart' kind of way. While Edward says 'Bye.'

195. HP does not shove cheesy prose down your throats. 'And then the lion fell in love with the lamb'? I'm surprised that Bella wasn't rolling on the floor laughing.

196. I caught myself several times feeling sorry for Voldemort.

197. Severus Snape: he's that awesome.

198. Bellatrix Lestrange: she's that awesome.

199. The Volturi is just stupid. When some vampire breaks the law, they don't find out unless something big happens or someone runs off to tell them. Whereas the Ministry of Magic find out if an underage wizard performed magic in a minute's time. Much better government, don't you think?

200. Stephenie Meyer is so full of herself. She thinks she is better than William Shakespeare! She actually said she thinks her book is better than Romeo and Juliet. She also thinks she is more talented than Anne Rice, which really annoys me, considering the fact that Anne Rice supported her. How extremely and disgustingly egotistical of SMeyer.