Part Seventeen

171. The fact that you can actually understand the emotions of some of the characters. The way Severus had to overcome Harry looking like James to help Lily's son. The way Sirius must have gasped when he saw Harry for the first time. When Edward left you were saying 'Oh, get over it.'

172. J. K. Rowling first thought of Harry Potter on the train where her parents first met. Meyer wrote about a sexual fantasy she had the night before. I wonder what her husband thinks...

173. The fact that Harry actually gives a shit about what he went through- how he doesn't want Lupin abandoning his child because he knows what it feels like to lose one's parents.

174. No one in Harry Potter is stupid enough to keep demon spawn inside them even if it's killing them.

175. YEARS of planning, research and writing is what made HP so brilliant. Smeyer just had a dream and wrote about it, in seconds, and that's exactly how long the popularity of the book lasts. what you put in is what you get out of it, JK Rowling dedicated her life and time to it, and that's exactly what she gets - a long lasting popularity.

176. Fred & George. Enough said.

177. J.K. Rowling is actually clever at naming people. Voldemort. Besides just sounding evil, in French, it means 'flight from death'; also, 'I am Lord Voldemort' is an anagram for 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' (High-five). The star Bellatrix is also known as 'the amazon star'. A nod to her magical prowness. etc.

178. No one expected Moody to be an imposter, Snape was good in the end, etc. There are twists and turns in Harry Potter.

179. There are traitors, whether Peter or Andromeda or the Weasleys, people are different than their ancestors/parents.

180. J.K. Rowling doesn't steal names. IsaBELLA and BELLAtrix, Jacob BLACK and Sirius BLACK (They can also turn into big dogs), etc.