Prologue

© Copyright. No rights reserved. This book is on wattpad only, please let us know if you see it on another website.

WARNING: This book contains various amount of swearing. If you are not fond of it, please leave. Thank you.

-

        PROLOGUE

        Florence

        You know when you want to tell someone something and you know what it's about, but you just don't know how to start?

        Yeah? I sincerely feel you right now.

        No? I sincerely don't care.

        Anyway, I'm Florence and I'm one of the Rebels from the Library, or RFTL for short. Wondering what and who exactly are the RFTL? We're the four nerds the whole entire school is scared shitless of. Ironic, right?

        Who knew nerds could be like Ninja Turtles?

        But real-talk, it really wasn't our fault. We were just misjudged, and decided to just go with it because we take joy in the privilege.

        I mean come on, who wouldn't want the entire school of Dorxo Scholars Private High-school - The literal smartest school in all of USA, to obey your every command?

        The ones who doubt - oh you know deep inside you really would want that.

        So technically, we are the Kings and Queens of Dorxo Scholars High and the Library is our Palace. Pretty legendary, I'd say.

        Nonetheless, I'm meant to tell you guys about how it all happened - how the legendary Rebels from the Library was formed.

        So just sit back, chillax, grab some cookie dough and get ready to read, and possibly laugh to, my epic story-telling.

        It all started in freshmen year when the thirty most intelligent and hard-working students of the grade were awarded a three-night's stay at London, England for the subject history.

        Self Note: this happened before my best friend Sasha and I were accepted at Dorxo Scholars High - when we went to our local girls' school; Cuddlestown Girls High. Don't laugh.

-FLASHBACK-

        "OMG! They give spa treatment!" My best-friend Sasha squealed, jumping up and down whilst completely unaware of the fact that we were riding in a double-decker bus in London and she could fall and possibly kill someone.

        Just kidding! I doubt that would ever happen, considering her weight.

        In spite of that, I squealed with her in ecstatic excitement. It was most certainly not everyday I got spa treatment - so this is something big.

        Shortly after, we stopped because a student told us to shut-up in a not-so-nice matter. So I flipped him off.

        Hold up - what? But Flo, you and Sasha were the ones being loud and disturbing everyone!

        Eh, I know. Call me crazy, but i don't control my body... Plus, the one who told us to shut up was my own cousin, Leon.

        Who knows? Maybe my pet rabbit, Jodey controls me. Nevertheless, I can't bring myself to care.