21

Weeks later

Xander Pov

I yell " no! for fuck sake! this isn't right!" ive gone to spending every day just trying to find Violet's father . Yet we have found nothing .

Throwing the table over , I growl slightly before punching the wall . Looking up Violet stands holding Isabella in her arms , her eyes widen in shock before her hand shakes as she shuts the door .

Even my mate is now scared of me , great note the sarcasm . Getting away from the wall , I go outside of my office .

Violet's scent is upstairs , following it I go up the stairs being quiet because of Isabella . I notice how Isabella is asleep in her room whilst Violet is laying on the bed facing the wall .

I sigh running my hands through my hair , going over to Violet she's facing the wall with her eyes welled up with tears . I whisper " sorry love didn't mean to scare you at all I wouldn't ever lay a hand on you or Isabella " she nods before letting tears fall down her cheeks .

My stomach drops at how hurt she looks right now , Violet sighs whispers " I don't wanna lose you the more you spend time in that office the further you distance yourself ."

I nod whisper " ill spend more time with you and Isabella from now on but I'm just trying to find your father so I can protect the both of you ." Violet nods kissing my cheek , I smile wiping away her tears before kissing her forehead .

I rest my forehead against hers , she whispers " you know that's the second desk you've broke and people keep making comments on that " I gasp whisper " I thought you were innocent clearly not " making her laugh .

Violet smiles burying her face into my neck , I wrap my arms around her whisper " I miss moments like this can I hold you?" she nods . Getting up from her side of the bed , I get into the covers pulling my mate straight into my arms .

She sighs resting her face into my neck , I smile whisper " I love you " Violet whispers " love you too ." Isabella let's out a cry , I get up telling Violet to stay in bed .

Going into our daughter's room , i notice there's no sight of her . Instantly becoming alarmed , I rush out the room down to the pack house .

I yell " listen! Our daughter is missing! Search the land anyone strange bring back here!" The pack members run into the woods .

Taking a deep breath , I go up the stairs back to Violet once walking back to the house . Violet is sat at the window with a frown on her eyebrows .

I sigh say " love come from the window I've gotta tell you something " Violet walks over to me asks " what?" with her voice cracking .

I flinch at the sound of her upset , whisper " someone took Isabella , love " her eyes well up in tears . Violet cries " I need to find her now!" I nod whisper " stay here the pack members are looking and I don't wanna lose you too ."

She nods slightly before letting out cries , I wrap my arms around her . I whisper " it'll be okay shh we're get her back " Violet buries her face into my chest tiredly .

Carrying her to the bed , I place her under the covers . Grabbing the tv remote to distract me as she sleeps in my arms .

Violet lets tears stream down her cheeks , I wipe them away with my thumbs kissing her head . She just cries in my chest .

My heart almost breaks into two not only for my mate but now our missing daughter , Isabella .

Unknown POV
The baby gurgles in my arms , she smiles up at me . If only this was an easy task , but it's not .

Stealing pack children isn't my wish or goals in life , but it's a life made for me . The shadow of a person walks forward , he smiles says " ah the child of the Luna Violet ."

He takes the baby into his arms , I whisper " her name is Isabella & I swear on my life if you don't look after her or anything I'll come back after you ."

The guy nods whispers " of course I'll look after her , she'll do nicely as a daughter of the vampire king ." He smiles making faces at her to make her laugh , I whisper " her name is Isabella ."

He pulls her closer to him , whispers " well Isabella your be the next one to take the throne & your parents will be dead to you ."

My heart drops , I've lived the same through out my life . Until the vampire who brought me up was killed & the guy in front of me took me under his wing .

I'll never forget the day as a 5 year old when I saw him killed in front of my own eyes . May he rest in peace .

I learned to love and care for him , he brought me up as a child to the age 5 . As will this child .

Or so I hope . 

Follow , vote or comment