12

Violet Pov

My tensed muscles now ease off slightly , I rub my bump whilst sat in the bath tub . Xander is on his knees with his chin on the tub , next to me just watching us .

I whisper " what are you doing? I'm not gonna disappear Xander " he growls slightly , shivers spread up my body . Letting go of my bump , I brush his hair out of his face tracing the tattoos with my other hand .

Xander whispers " do you like my tattoos?" I nod smiling slightly , I always thought about getting my own . Like birds flying up my arm or a quote spread onto both of my wrists . Maybe I will soon .

He smiles before kissing me on the cheek , I try getting up but give in to Xander's protests of help . The towel wraps around my body , one pinning my wet hair up out of the way whilst I walk into the bedroom .

Going to the draws I pull out clothes along with underwear , etc taking a deep breath I dry myself off whilst Xander waits outside the room for me to be done . Opening the door he comes in starts drying my hair with the towel , Xander sighs sounding stressed .

I ask " what's wrong?" he says " just worried and its stressing me out " sighing I move so I'm facing him before kissing his forehead . Xander smiles rubbing his hands on my bump , the moment is cut off by a scream coming from outside .

Rushing from the bed , I make my way down the stairs going straight outside checking everyone for injuries . Except there's one laying on the ground , rushing over I get onto my knees putting pressure on his wound .

The blood soaks his shirt whilst others gather trying to find out what's wrong , I yell " someone get a doctor! please!" as tears rise in my eyes . He grabs my hand says " Luna its okay " I shake my head say " no its not but your gonna be okay I promise " wiping away some of my tears .

Xander yells " Vi!" running towards me shoving past all the pack members , he gets onto his knees checking its not my blood . I say " I'm okay its not my blood " he sighs says " hold on H the doctor is coming " the guy nods breathing in and out to keep himself calm .

Rolling up my sleeves , I wipe my tears breathing in and out to keep calm but mostly to keep me from crying . Xander puts a hand on my back , he whispers " come on the doc is here we need to clean you up " I nod following him into the house.

He grabs my hands cleaning off the blood , despite the shaking from my hands and the tears rolling down my cheeks . Xander pulls me into a hug , I sigh in relief whisper " I need to leave " he pulls away shaking his head at me .

I nod whilst blinking tears , I need to leave my father will just keep attacking the pack until he gets what he wants . Xander growls says " nobody is taking you away from me not even you yourself love its okay I know he keeps attacking us but it'll get sorted promise ."

Xander Pov

My stomach drops the second she mentioned ' leave ' whilst growls escape my mouth . She can't leave not ever not now , I need her and the pup to stay where I can protect her . Violet lets out some sobs , cries " I cant keep putting people in danger Xander " before she falls to her knees .

Sinking to the floor , I put my arms around her before whispering " shh its gonna be okay he's not gonna do it anymore nobody is gonna die not you not the pack nobody is okay?" she nods letting the tears fall .

With my thumbs I wipe away her tears , pressing my lips to hers just to stop the pain for a minute or overwhelming . Violet kisses back letting tears still roll down her cheeks , I kiss her forehead once pulling away .

Her head buries against my chest but I help Violet to her feet whilst walking towards the bed . She gets into the covers as the hiccups start , I chuckle whisper " I'll get some water just stay in bed for a minute " I notice Violet nod before I leave the room .

Grabbing a glass of water , I head back up the stairs whilst grabbing a clean shirt for Violet to wear . Her head lays on the pillow , one hand on the bump with her eyes shut completely . She tired herself out .

Being careful with the way I move her , I take off the blood stained shirt replacing it with a sweater I know she loves that's mine . Violet looks so cute when she's asleep , I smile kissing her cheek before shutting the door behind me .

Going into the pack ward , I try to find Harry and he's sat all bandaged up with a small smile on his lips . I say " hey how's you?" he chuckles says " feels like I got shot really bad " I nod chuckling at him .

His smile fades asks " how's the Luna?" I shake my head say " tired herself out she just cried and felt really guilty " he nods before sighing . I say " well get better soon I'm gonna go back to the Luna " leaving his room .

Taking a seat in our room , I sit watching over Violet .

Follow , vote or comment