13.Homecoming and Initiation

Start from the beginning

"Trust me we all do." He said holding me in his arms.

He smelled so good with his Raluph lauren polo colone on, I mean he was cute and so sweet. Wait anju what are you thinking have you forgotten antwan so fast? No but it has been three years since i looked at another dude.Zayne wasnt like some boys he had a ego but not massively big was kind harded and lets not forget all to fine.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes and so did he,Then he started to lean in for a kiss but i shyly pulled back and he looked at me with confusion.

"Sorry i thought...." He trailed off

"No it wasnt that i didnt.I did. But.."

"But?"

"Look zayne i like you but i got some issuses i gotta work out right now okay." I said giving him the most sinere look i could give.

 "I understand." He said getting upto leave the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him, Why was i so scared to give love another try? To find a boy that would treat me right?. I got up 5 minutes later and headed back out to the living room.

"Hey where did you go." Bonnie asked

"No where so where we with this cake." I said looking over at zayne he quickly turned his head from me to join a conversation with alex.

"Well me and mr.ruiz are gonna retire for the nigh big day a head for both of us. you kids dont stay up to long." Elena said walking out with hector right behind her.

" So this is gonna sound weird but there retiring at 7 o'clock ever think when the retire that early there actually going to go do it?" Jeremy asked

"What goes through that sick little mind of yours? " I asked shaking my head.

"You dont wanna know." He said smiling

"Seriously you dont. "Rashon chimmed in.

"So now that the adults are away what happend yesterday and why hadnt i heard from no one."

"Well we wanted to surprise you." Allie said finishing off the last of her cake.

"Okay surprise so how did things go."

"Calm your undies everything went smoothly and no one suspects it was us." Cameron said

"Okay so what did yall do?"

"Just ruffed them up a bit." Carson said

"O well if thats all. We should have nothing to worry wbout right?"

"Yup nothing." Caressa said

"But i can tell you the brittney pee'd on her self when we did this it was halarious." Alex said laughing

"Alex you got issues."

" I know i do. Heck every one knew. "

"Cant argue with that."

"Dummy over here was half stonned when we went through it though." Bonnie said

"Wait what?"

"Well he didnt any one noticce but he was smoking something before he came.Thats a reason he couldnt really concentrate but he did what he had to do."

"Dang bonnie who did you know?"Alex said

"Cuase you dumb nut your eyes were as low as could be before we left."

"Im justglad he sobbered up when we had to get  to buisness. " Cameron said 

We all talked a little more and then got ready for school and just went to bead at 10 cuase no one was there monday and we all needed to be well rested for tomarrow.