11.The Next Day

ADRIAN POV

"WAKE UP LADIES!" The guard shouted signaling us to get up, Like the bell wasn't loud enough.

"Adrian you up." Candy said sluggishly..

"Yeah. That loud ass guard can wake the dead."

"She always does that just to mess with us knowing damn well the bell is loud enough for us." She said getting up from the bottom bunk walking over to the sink.

"Well some one needs to muzzel that B*tch" I said jumping off the top bunk.

After 10 minutes the guard came over and unlocked our cell to go into the cafeateria.We walked in and it seemed like a high school lunch room except more depressing and all were juvinile deliquents , People gathered in groups, Hater stares from acroos the room.

"This is gonna be fun."I said sarcasticly

"Lets grab breakfast before it's gone." She said walking over to the line.

"What is this." I asked walking out the line with my tray.

"It looks like oatmeal." She said observingg her tray and finding us a secluded spot to sit.

I started to dig in my what looks like oatmeal it wasnt good but wasnt bad, On my tray i also had a apple and a carton of milk. Me and candy was just eating and chillin till two hispanic chicks came walking over to us.

"oo see this looks like candys got a new friend." The shorter one said

"Yeah look like some uppity B*itch though." The taller one said

"What candy we wasn't good enough for you?" The short one said

"Don't you to have some one else to harass today." She said rolling her eyes. Like anju she wasnt as hot headed as me thats probally were anju learned it from but unfortunetly for me i didn't take that class

"Candy why such the cold shoulder to day you know how much we like our candy." The tall one said  lightly taking a piece of hair out candys face.

"I dont know isabel i perfer this one over here she got a real pretty face." She said stepping closer  to me.

"Umm i dont know you like that so can you back the hell up also i dont get down like that so you can justn leave now ." I said looking her up and down before finishing my milk.

"And you two already know i damn sure dont get down like that." Candy said smacking the tall ones hand away from her face.

"Ooo looks like we got some real fiesty ones cant wait to break them in." The tall one said

"Right. We will be seeing you two soon." The short one said as the walked away.

"Umm Candy who was those two."

"The carlito sisters. The short one about 5'4 is camila and the tall one about 5'7 she's isabella" She said dumping her tray in the garbage.

"Well whats there damage?"

"Trust me it's cuase your new and now that you've told them your not lesbian there gonna be more that determine to change that."

"What do you mean by that."

"Look around you adrian, Most of these girls here have been in here for 6 months or more and being deprived of the opposite sex can cuase that."

"So does that mean you?"

"Hell no you should know better than to ask me that strictly D*ckly forever."

"Should of known that." I said laughing