4-20-12 'holiday special'

Note* Yuki is gonna be extreamly OOC, and  this has nothing to do with the story... a Little special for nation pot day...;D hey... if there are 'adult' books on this site...... with 'adult' themes then I dont see why there cant be a pot day chapter in my book ;D enjoyy~!

and another note... Pot is bad..... I just thought this would be entertaining... for you guys to see another side of Yuki.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"OH MY FLIPPIN JESUZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuki screamed at the top of her lungs, she was in the middle of the Konoha market, and it was 4-20.... National pot day in the US. 

In front of her laid leaves.... marijuana leaves.... She looked around, and picked a handful up. "So... how much for the 'medicene'?"She asked the seller. Who raised his eyebrows. "260"

Yuki smiled widely and handed him the money, and took off running. "I'm guessing this stuff isnt illegal here...."She thought running to Sasuke's house.... Which much to her liking was only a block away.

She looked around, and popped her head inside the house to, make sure that Sasuke wasn't there when she did 'it'.

She got some non explosive paper from her ninja pouch, and rolled two leaves in it. "It s pretty sad that I know how to do this..."She sighed to herself, admireing her work.

She looked around once more before she used her fire jutsu to light it.

_______________________10 minutes, and  a hand full of marijauna later________________

"Hey, Yuki.... The hokage wants to see you."I heard Sasuke call out

"Sayyyyyy whutttt nowz?!"I asked

He raised his eyebrows at my comment, and looked at me carefully. "What have you been doing..."He asked

"Nothinggggggggggggggg.."I said, pursing my lips.....

He looked at me supisously, and asked "Whats burning?"

My eyes widened slightly... "MY BODY"I said proudly

But Sasuke on the other hand... had a WTF look on his face.

"Are you okay......"He asked

"YESHHHH, AND YOU KNOW WHATTTTT?!"I asked throwing my arm forward and pointing it at Sasuke.

"No....?"He asked

"IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT...... DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO..."I started to sing and shuffle.... "wait........  somethings wrong bout disss."I thought aloud

and Sasuke was still standing there with a WTF look on his face.

"EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLEING!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted and re-started the dance.

"Okay...... what are you high?"He asked sacrcasticly.

"NAWWWWW, BROOOO.... ITS  4-20 YOU'RE SUPPOST TO CELEBRATTTEEEEE!!!!!!!"I shouted shaking his shoulders like a mad woman.... or a high woman in this case.

___________________________In the hokages office___________________________

"What is this 4-2o?"Asked the hokage

"NATIONAL POT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted happily

"What is pot?"He asked confused at my behavior..

"ITS MARIJUANA!!!!!!!!!!!! DIZ SHIZZ IS FREAKIN AMAZING!"I shouted (<== no... it bad..)

"Where did you get this marijuana..?"He asked

"DAT MEDICAL HERB SHOP!!!! WHERE I COME FROMMMM THIS SHIZ IS ILLEGAL... AND TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN POT HEADS UNITE AND GO SMOKE UP THE WALMART,AND TOYS-R-US PARKING LOT!!!!!"I practiclyy screamed

The hokage looked towards Iruka.... "Go collect all of this pot, and marijuana as Yuki calls it."He ordered, and the chunnin went and... well you know... did what the hokage said....xD

I had anime tears streaming down  my face. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I pleaded, getting on my hands and knees..... and began yanking on the hokages... dress thing...

"It causes behavioral problems..."He stated....

I frowned... and then smirked a litte..... I have no choice....

I got off my hands and knees... and took the hokages hat, and jumped out the window.

"4-20 LEGALIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"I screamed soo loud.. that you could probley hear me all the way to the sand village....

by the way... I also took all the pot and hid it.... :3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thats how pot was made illegal in konoha, how the hokage lost his hat.... and how all the pot in konoha mysteriously dissappered