Enemy in the mist

Kakashi turned towards me "How do you know medical ninjutsu?"He asked. I looked at him for a moment, and finally said "I would read about it, and I used to go to the hospital alot too. "WOW! Yuki-chan that's amazing!"Naruto said. While Sasuke looked towards me with a slight frown on his face.

"We should get going... Those were Chuunin... so that means next time they are going to send a Jounin... right Kakashi sensei?"I asked. "Sadly....."Kakashi sighed. Walking down the path. "Hey wait up!"Naruto shouted running towards us. "Baka..."I said laughing. "Yuki-chan..."Naruto said sulking. "Hey, Kakashi-sensei when should we be able to get to the Land of Waves?" Kiba asked

"I'd say about a day or two... Right Tazuna-san?"Kakashi said. Receiving a nod. "WHA?!!! TWO DAYS!!!!"Naruto shouted. "One minuted you are sulking the next you are hyped up again...."I said to myself letting out a sigh. "If we hurry there is a possibility that we will be able to get to the boat by twilight."Said Tazuna.

"LETS GO THEN!!!!!"Naruto said running past them. "Do you even know where you are going?"Sasuke asked "OF COURSE I DO!"Naruto replied walking forward and taking a left. "Wrong way.... Naruto."Kakashi said walking the opposite way. I cracked a smile and kept my self from laughing. "Stupid...."Sasuke said.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR LAUGHING AT?!"Naruto shouted running towards Sasuke. I placed a hand over my face. "Ahh you really are something else Naruto."I said "Eh?"He replied looking towards me with a goofy look on his face. "Don't mind me Naruto-kun."I said smiling.

Kakashi began to come to a sudden stop. "Sensei you sense it too?"I ask turning around. To see mist beginning to blanket the surroundings. "What is this?! Such a murderous aura....."Sasuke said. I turned my attention towards Kiba and saw Akamaru shaking. "To think they would send one so soon." Kakashi said.

"They must really see Tazuna-san as a threat..."I said pulling a out a kunai. "The mist is getting thicker sensei."Kiba said "This is definatly not natural......could this be Hidden mist jutsu?"I asked backing towards Tazuna. "Yuki, Your right..... this is Hidden mist jutsu.

I want you four to surround Tazuna-san."Kakashi said.

I begin to shake. "It's Zabuza..."I say to myself. "Hatake Kakashi. What a honor it is to be in your presence." A voice called out. Kakashi pulled his head band over his eyes. "Kakashi I'm going to take the old man off your hands now."The voice called out again.

A large man's body began to become visible as the mist clears. "ZABUZA!"Kakashi said "Oh I'm honored..... That you know who I am. Not only that I get to see the famous Sharingan." Zabuza said "Sensei.... I need you guys to move back a few feet and cover your mouth."I stuttered "Yuki?"Kakashi asked.

"Please...sensei"I said slowly walking forward. "I won't allow you to harm my comrads."I said taking a deep breath of air. "Poison release: Poison smoke stream skill!" I said breathing out a stream of purple smoke. "IMPOSSIBLE...."Kakashi said his eyes wide with shock. "That is a technique only highly trained medical ninja should be able to use...."

"Naruto-kun may be the number one unpredictable ninja... But I surprise people to."I said grinning. "DAMN BRAT!"Shouted Zabuza who began to cough. "Oh did you breath it in?"I asked. "Best not to, the more you inhale the stiffer your body becomes."

"Yuki enough fooling around!"Kakashi said running towards Zabuza. "Yuki...."Sasuke said in shock. I showed a smile, and exchanged my kunai for senbon needles. "Kakashi the girl will die first."Zabuza said running towards me. My eyes widened. "I cannot allow him to harm anyone."I said to my self.

"YUKI!"Kakashi shouted. "Don't worry about me sensei."I said "Yuki that guys a jounin.. and we just became genin. We don't stand a chance....."Kiba said. "I know...."I studdered.

"Say good-bye."Said Zabuza. "What is going on"I asked. "Why.... when did you?" Zabuza pulled a kunai to my neck. "Yuki!!!!"Sasuke shouted. "No! Get away."I shouted "Quit moving!"Zabuza said sliding the kunai across my neck. I closed my eyes, waiting for Zabuza to kill me but he never did.

"I thought you were going to kill me."I said. Thrusting a kunai into his leg. "A clone...."Kiba said "But when did he?" "In the mist..."Sasuke said As I dropped to the ground."Stupid old man."I said running towards the real Zabuza. I ran to where I was a few feet away, and spit needles at him. "Those have poison.. imagine that."I said.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"Naruto said running towards me. "Your going to fall through the water."I said backing up, dodging kunais that were being thrown. "YUKI!"Sasuke said running towards me. "A Sasuke with emotion.... that'lI take some getting used to."I said placing my hands together and forming the rabbit hand sign.

"Where did she go?"Naruto asked looking around."Baka it's genjutsu."Kiba said "The girl! Where is she?!"Zabuza asked seeing that I vanished in a wind of Sakura petals. "Too slow!"I said appearing behind him, and kicking him away from the water "Yuki-chan....."Naruto said punching Zabuza in the face. "Remember this name. Uzumaki Naruto! Don't forget it."He said.

"Time to finish this."Kakashi said forming hand signs. "LIGHTNING BLADE!"He said running towards Zabuza and hitting his stomach with the attack. He coughed blood onto the water. "Water dragon!"Zabuza said creating a dragon out of water, and Kakashi copied him doing the same. "Copy ninja Kakashi.... You didn't get your nickname for nothing I see."Zabuza said. "Sasuke!"Naruto shouted throwing him a Shuriken that unfolded into four blades resembling a windmill.

"NOW SASUKE-KUN!"I shouted watching Sasuke throw the shuriken towards him. "Do you kids think that, I would fall for something like that?"He asked ducking down and dodging the shuriken.

A smile formed on my face when a second one emerged from its shadow. "What?"Zabuza exclaimed as the shuriken hit him in his right arm. "Consentrait Yuki...."I told my self watching his movements I picked a single senbon out of my pouch and threw it at Zabuza's shoulder. "Bye-bye."I said grinning watching him fall to the ground. "You shouldn't be able to move that side of your body now. "As expected from Yuki-chan."Naruto said. As a second needle hit the back of his neck. "Yuki did you throw another senbon?"Sasuke asked

"Eh?"I asked looking in the direction the needle came from. "What's an Anbu from the hidden mist doing here?"I asked "Hidden mist Anbu?"Kakashi asked looking towards the boy. "You saved me alot of trouble, I will go dispose of the body now."Said the Anbu boy, taking Zabuza and vanishing in a cloud of smoke. "Something dosen't feel right....."Kiba said "Hey sensei why would...."Sasuke started. When I felt pain in my neck, and fell to my knees. "Hey Yuki are you alright?"Sasuke and Kiba asked. "Yeah... It just hurts..."I said